or Connect

Posts by grujaz10

They can easily be taken in if they are too big for you._
Updated thread with measurements. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Up for sale is a Brioni DB Suit roughly in a size 38R-38S. It is in a medium-weight deep navy fabric with a light fainter pinstripe. Beautiful drape and beautiful body to this Suit. As is usual with Brioni, everything is hand sewn. All the button holes are beautifully done, including the working sleeve buttonholes. Double vented. It's a classic suit that works with almost any combination. The pants are all hand sewn including the lining, waistband, button loops, all...
Up for sale is an absolutely amazing 100% cashmere Sartoria Attolini jacket in a size 38/48R (could work for a slim 40R). The fabric is a beautiful very soft cashmere with a nice smooth hand and a great drape. It is light-meidium weight and is appropriate year round. The color is a complex gray and soft muted green miniature houndstooth which looks solid from distance. Fully lined and double vented. It has a 3 roll to 2 button stance with a beautiful roll. The top...
Thank you, it really is a very beautiful jacket. And very rare. You could always buy it and admire it in person until you're ready to wear it .
Up for sale is a stunning NEW Isaia jacket in a super 110 100% wool lightweight fabric. This jacket is tailored in the usual impeccable Isaia Napoli style. It is from one of Isaia's newest lines with the red logo and elegant, subtle red accent touches. You really need to see the fabric and the lightweight construction in person to truly appreciate it. The fabric has a deceptively simple houndstooth pattern that appears to be a solid light bluish-gray from any distance....
Up for sale are three beautiful Brunello Cucinelli jackets. They are all great classics done in a beautiful timeless design with amazing fabrics. (1) First up, I'm selling a beautiful NWT 38R/48 medium weight wool and cashmere pinstripe jacket. This Jacket was a very popular item in Cucinelli's collections and was featured in many of their ads. The fabric has a beautiful medium 3-season weight (wearable in Summer, but may be a bit warm) and is very soft, has an elegant...
Price drop on the Cesare Attolini. There has been a lot of interest in this suit.
I've updated the thread with all the information in BS. http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=239891. Quote: Originally Posted by grujaz10 I have several 38R suits that I am considering selling at good prices. (1) A Gianluca Isaia solid navy, beautiful loro piana fabric, lightweight, 3-2.5B, NWT. (2) Cesare Attolini, 38R, 100% super lana, prince of wales gray fabric, 3-2B, light weight, amazing suit, new condition. (3) Kiton, blue diamante,...
I have for sale several 38R suits that I am selling. The Isaia is a NWT and the Attolini and the Kiton are New condition. All of the suits are great staples in any wardrobe and all are season appropriate. Edit: All pics and measurements are up. Please feel free to PM me with any questions. (1) A Gianluca Isaia solid navy, 38R, beautiful loro piana fabric, lightweight, 3-2.5B, NWT. ***SOLD*** ... (2) Cesare Attolini, 38R, 100% super lana, prince of wales gray...