or Connect

Posts by grujaz10

Next is a very beautiful and hard to find completely unstructured linen blazer by Borrelli. This is a three button model, size 40 R (maybe fit a 42 R -- please check measurements). The material is a 100% linen beige/khaki lightweight cloth. It is unlike other linen jackets however because it does not wrinkle easy. It has patch pockets, a single vent, and a single sleeve button. Every seem (except for the long waist seem) has handsewn pick-stitching. All butotn holes...
Next is a pair of NWOT RL Blue Label houndstooth Wool/Cashmere pair of pants, size 32. The cloth is a medium-weight 92% Wool / 8% Cashmere. The color is a beautiful and very classic wheat and black houndstooth with faint green overcheck. The pants are forward double pleated. They are hemmed (with tailors tape insert in matching color) at approximately 30 inches (total length of pants is 42 inches) with 3 inches left for lengthening. They have a split waist at the...
Next is a pair of NWT RLPL Pants, size 30. These are a deep, rich brown 100% cotton curdoroy. These pair of pants really are beautiful and very expensive looking. The color brown is very versatile and can be dressep up or dessed down. They are double reverse pleated. They have genuine horn buttons. They have a curtained waistband. The leg opening is 8.75 inches. They are unhemmed. Price: $90 + shipping Attachment 5602 Attachment 5603 Attachment...
Hello, Up for sale is several very high-quality and rare items. I will keep the descriptions short since I am sure the forum members know the quality of the products being listed. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you (1) NWOT Borrelli blue Pants, Size 30 (46). These pants are single pleated and are unhemmed. The color is a beautiful muted blue that is a bit lighter than navy but darker than sky blue. It is a medium-weight,...
LAST PRICE DROP This will be the last price drop before taking them to ebay, or deciding to keep them. Please PM me if interested. PRICE $520
I'm dropping the price to $580 shipped.
then go for it. Diorshoe, you won't regret it. I own a couple of Berluti shoes and they really are beautiful and unique. The way they wear is unlike any other highend shoe I own, you'll know what I'm talking about when you try them on. Eventhough I have another darker antiqued brown color 1456 model, this punched captoe design is one of my favorites. It has an understated elegance, but yet it demands attention (I'm not sure if that makes sense). Plus, this shoe...
The inner length is approximately: 11 7/8 inches. There is no euro sizing mark on the shoe. The only other marking is a handwritten "1456/10" (indicating model number and size). These are normal Berluti sized shoes.
This Berluti pair is true to size. If you notice in the pictures, the upper extends virtually over the entire length of the sole (unlike other shoes where the sole extends beyond the upper in both the front and the back). Thats why the sole measurement may actually be a more accurate representation of the inner length than other shoes. Please let me know if you have any more questions...
Thanks for the comments, the shoes really are beautiful. Diorshoe, to be perfectly honest, I have another of the exact same pair in a darker antiqued brown which I enjoy wearing more than these. Since I don't wear them, I figured I would sell them rather than just admire them in my closet. Consider it good will to the members of the forum . Please let me know if you are interested, I will also entertain serious offers.