or Connect

Posts by grujaz10

I'm dropping the price to $580 shipped.
then go for it. Diorshoe, you won't regret it. I own a couple of Berluti shoes and they really are beautiful and unique. The way they wear is unlike any other highend shoe I own, you'll know what I'm talking about when you try them on. Eventhough I have another darker antiqued brown color 1456 model, this punched captoe design is one of my favorites. It has an understated elegance, but yet it demands attention (I'm not sure if that makes sense). Plus, this shoe...
The inner length is approximately: 11 7/8 inches. There is no euro sizing mark on the shoe. The only other marking is a handwritten "1456/10" (indicating model number and size). These are normal Berluti sized shoes.
This Berluti pair is true to size. If you notice in the pictures, the upper extends virtually over the entire length of the sole (unlike other shoes where the sole extends beyond the upper in both the front and the back). Thats why the sole measurement may actually be a more accurate representation of the inner length than other shoes. Please let me know if you have any more questions...
Thanks for the comments, the shoes really are beautiful. Diorshoe, to be perfectly honest, I have another of the exact same pair in a darker antiqued brown which I enjoy wearing more than these. Since I don't wear them, I figured I would sell them rather than just admire them in my closet. Consider it good will to the members of the forum . Please let me know if you are interested, I will also entertain serious offers.
Attachment 5150 Attachment 5151 Attachment 5152 Attachment 5153 Attachment 5154
Hello, I am selling my personal pair of Berluti Wholecut Shoes, size 10. These are done in a custom order beautiful antiqued brown color. I have only worn them a handful amount of times (5-9 times). They really are in perfect condition for "used" shoes. The sole is barely broken into, the outside and inner leather is in perfect condition. The Berluti shoe model is the B1456, from the Tatoues line. They retail from the website for $1160; but with the (1) custom-fitted...
Hello, I'm not sure what you mean by "give-away", but I'm interested...
If you are talking about this particular jacket, than really only two places: (1) in a Domenico Vacca boutique; or (2) from someone who's selling the jacket after purchasing it from a Vacca boutique. I think there is a Vacca store on the west coast, but obviously they probably don't have the same jacket anymore. Plus, it would retail close to (if not over) $2000. I really think that Vacca's version of the safari jacket is the best out there, period. But ofcourse, you...
Jacket is sold pending payment. Now I am jealous of everyone out there who's got one. Thanks everyone for rubbing in how great the jacket is . A new hunt begins to find one in my size... hint, hint