or Connect

Posts by grujaz10

Attachment 5150 Attachment 5151 Attachment 5152 Attachment 5153 Attachment 5154
Hello, I am selling my personal pair of Berluti Wholecut Shoes, size 10. These are done in a custom order beautiful antiqued brown color. I have only worn them a handful amount of times (5-9 times). They really are in perfect condition for "used" shoes. The sole is barely broken into, the outside and inner leather is in perfect condition. The Berluti shoe model is the B1456, from the Tatoues line. They retail from the website for $1160; but with the (1) custom-fitted...
Hello, I'm not sure what you mean by "give-away", but I'm interested...
If you are talking about this particular jacket, than really only two places: (1) in a Domenico Vacca boutique; or (2) from someone who's selling the jacket after purchasing it from a Vacca boutique. I think there is a Vacca store on the west coast, but obviously they probably don't have the same jacket anymore. Plus, it would retail close to (if not over) $2000. I really think that Vacca's version of the safari jacket is the best out there, period. But ofcourse, you...
Jacket is sold pending payment. Now I am jealous of everyone out there who's got one. Thanks everyone for rubbing in how great the jacket is . A new hunt begins to find one in my size... hint, hint
Here are a couple pictures of the tailor's tape inside the jacket. Attachment 3556 Attachment 3557
It really is an amazing jacket. The versatility is it's strongest qualities. I love the sophisticated casual elegance look it gives off. This style jacket is very popular in Milan and Napoli. I hate the fact that it is too big for me, I was absolutely loving the look of it and was anticipating getting it. I will post a pic of the inside taping (like LA GUY said, it really is spectacular. It is a burgandy color and it works its way all through the jacket).
>>>>SOLD<<<< Up for sale is a beautiful 95% cotton 5% genuine leather Domenico Vacca safari jacket. This jacket would go perfectly over a suit on a chilly day, on jeans and a t-shirt, or any other combination you could think of. It is very stylish, but also traditionally grounded so it won't go out of style. It really is a timeless piece. The size tagged is a 52R, but it is a Vacca and therefore it is a fitted jacket. I am a 38R, but it was a little too big for...
Kiton is currently on e-bay. But the Borrelli shirt is still availble if any one here wants it.
The kiton jacket is off to e-bay by the end of the day. Last call....