or Connect

Posts by grujaz10

On my screen, I would say the 4th pic shows most accurately the color. But the fabric really is unique in its appearance.
I apologize for the delay, updated post with measurements. Thanks,
Picture of the style tag attached to original post. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks,
I haven't heard back from the buyer, it's back up for sale.
Up for sale is a NWT beautiful and very rare medium blue 100% linen, lightweight Loro Piana jacket. This is not a jacket made by some other maker only using Loro Piana fabric, this is an actual Loro Piana jacket. This is from their relaxed dress line and it shows, the jacket is very soft construction, lightweight, and literally feels like a shirt. You have to try it on to feel how comfortable this jacket is, much like Loro Piana knitwear. The color of the fabric is really...
Up for sale is a beautiful NWT medium weight 90% Wool and 10% Cashmere Ermenegildo Zegna jacket in a classic navy color. This is an absolute staple in any wardrobe and this particular piece is the perfect iteration of a classic navy jacket. This is from the new lines of E. Zegna as indicated by the current label. Fully lined in a blue silk with classic horn buttons. This is from Zegna's Milano line...this is by far their best line of jackets and suits in my opinion. It...
Thank you!All jackets sold. Thank you everyone. I may be listing two more new Cucinelli jackets in a size 38R in unique patterns. Please keep checking my listings.
Price dropped. A lot of interest, but no takers yet. Please let me know if you have any questions.
First Cucinelli sold, thank you! Willing to consider reasonable offers on remaining jackets.
They can easily be taken in if they are too big for you._