or Connect

Posts by grujaz10

Unfortunately, I'm moving these to ebay to move them. Please let me know if you have any questions. Reasonable offers are welcome.
Unfortunately, I'm moving these to ebay to move them. Please let me know if you have any questions. Reasonable offers are welcome.
Price dropped on all jeans. These are great new with tags jeans. Some interest but no takers yet. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Price dropped. These shoes retail for $425 and are absolutely amazing. Really great buttery soft leather, nice utilitarian styling that goes great with a pair of jeans or chinos. And usable as upscale hiking boots.
Price dropped
Price Drop to move these beautiful jackets. Let me know if you have any questions or offers. Thanks,
Up for sale is a beautiful NWT Double RL (RRL) striped oxford shirt in a size medium. The shirt is a button down classic with a nice trim fit and a great hem that allows easy wear untucked. The fabric is a selvedge Oxford cotton which gives a really nice hand to the fabric. It's a nicely weighted oxford cotton with a nice open, slubby like weave. Nice trim sleeves and high armholes. Mother of pearl buttons throughout and a buttoned chest pocket. SOLD
Up for sale are two really beautiful Brunello Cucinelli jackets in a great all season style. These are classic jackets and are difficult to find. They pair well with almost everything in a well stocked closet and they exude that classic, effortless Cucinelli style. (1) First up is a NWT Cucinelli 38R Jacket that is done in a smooth weave cotton. The jacket is a 3 button roll to 2 with double vents. It is a nice deep Navy blue, with faint pinstripes. Very cool jacket and...
NOW ON EBAY Up for sale are 3 NWT Double RL (RRL) Jeans. (1) First up, a pair of NWT classic Low Straight RRL Jeans in "Rinse" wash in a size 32/30. These are the classic deep indigo in a rinse watch. Not quite raw, but have a nice hand to them. Japanese selvedge denim in a great weight. RRL embroidered logo on coin pocket. PRICE DROPPED: (2) Next we have a NWT Slim Fit RRL in faded gray wash in a size 34/34. These are currently listed on the RRL website as the storm...
Up for sale is an amazing pair of almost new Paul Smith brown 100% leather high top Dip Dyed Leather hiking sneakers with Velcro strap across the top. These are an Okami collaboration and are very rare. They have rubber soles in almost new condition (barely worn) with Paul Smith detailing. Inside is fully lined in Leather and PAUL SMITH is signed on the inside heel area. Original Retail was around $425. Size 9 U.K. - Size 10 U.S. Hand finished in Italy. PRICE...