or Connect

Posts by grujaz10

Chest: approximately 20.75"Sleeves from shoulder to end of cuff: 26"
NWT Band of Outsiders Deep Navy Wool Pants, 34 WaistThese are a beautifully made pair of wool dress pants in a deep navy color. The workmanship on these pants is really outstanding. The waist and lining is all hand stitched, small details throughout are also hand stitched and thoughtfully executed. Slim fit. The wool is a nice lightweight and has an amazing drape. The pants are a size 3 in Band of Outsiders sizing.$125 + shippingWaist: 17"Leg Opening: 7.5"UnhemmedSame...
Thank you colorlow. The pieces are great pieces and they are very unique. You really have to feel them and see them in person to fully appreciate each.
Price dropped and open to offers. Please let me know if you have any questions.
PRICE DROPS ON EVERYTHING! 07/05/2014...PRICED TO MOVE, ABSOLUTE STEALS!Updated post with pictures for convenience. Up for sale is an amazing collection of wardrobe staples in some of the best brands out there. I've consolidated everything in this one thread for convenience, and I'll be adding more items in the next day or two. All items are NWT unless otherwise described. A really beautiful collection of must-have items.#1NWT Borrelli Navy Sportcoat, 38RThis is a...
Would anyone in NY be willing to pick up a pair or two from the C21 for a finder's fee? Please let me know. I'd be willing to pay for the favor. Thanks,
Looking to buy a pair of cream, khaki, or off-white corduroy Brunello Cucinelli pants in a size EU 50 or 52. I'd prefer a pleated pant, but willing to consider flat front. The pictured pant is perfect. Please contact me if you have anything you'd like to sell. Thanks,
Someone has to have a pair for sale?! Really would like to purchase a pair. Thanks,
Want to purchase a pair of New or relatively new Brunello Cucinelli wool (or wool mix) pants in a classic dress style in a size 50/34. I would prefer the pants be a navy color and have pleats, but willing to consider purchase of other variations. Willing to pay reasonable price. Please let me know if you have anything available that you are willing to sell. Thanks,
Interest check in the remaining jacket.