or Connect

Posts by grujaz10

Up for sale is an amazing Brunello Cucinelli Sport Coat/Blazer in a beautiful fabric. The color is a deep, muted brown and the fabric has an amazing drape and hand. The Jacket is constructed using very little padding and fits like a structured sweater...classic Cucinelli style.The peaked lapels have a very nice belly shape to them which give the Jacket a distinctive style. Brunello Cucinelli used beautiful weathered lightweight and engraved metal buttons. Double vented, 3...
These will be moving to ebay in the next few days if not sold here. I will update this thread with info about the listings when ready. Thanks,
There won't be much dropping on these. Added a price drop 01/23 to move them. Beautiful pieces at great prices. Please let me know if you have any questions or best offers.
No, it is a standard Boglioli. Honestly, I wouldn't be selling a K Jacket for this price.Let me know if you have any more questions.Thanks,
Up for sale is an amazing collection of classic suits in staple colors and styles. All are in amazing condition and all are absolutely stunning. These are priced to sell. Very rare collection pieces. I'm clearing out many pieces that I do not wear (some never worn).(1)Zegna Couture XXX Navy Suit. Modern Collection. Size measures as 38-40R.This suit is a classic, two button in a 100% trofeo wool fabric. Navy with faint pinstripes. I absolutely love the drape on this suit,...
Another round of drops. These are beautiful jackets.
I have for sale an amazing collection of three Boglioli jackets. All of them are in a beautiful lightweight linen fabric with some amazing weaves. Classic colors and patterns. Priced to move.Boglioli is known for reinventing the casual jacket by minimizing shoulder padding, making the jackets unlined (which show the beautiful stitching and craftsmanship), utilizing heavy pick-stitching everywhere, and modernizing their fabric technique to achieve unique finishes. These...
Up for sale is a group of amazing, classic Brunello Cucinelli cotton pants. All are excellent examples of what Cucinelli does best, take classic pieces and spruces them up with beautiful tailoring and details. Notice the contrast shirting fabric lining for the pockets, the beautiful stitching and button choices, and thoughtful details. And because all of these pants are Cucinelli, you can be assured that the fabric is amazing!#1First up, a NWT, current season, navy fine...
Up for sale is a pair of Kiton in like new condition, 100% super wool dress pants. The color is a beautiful, deep gray/graphite and the hand on these pants are amazing. They drape effortlessly. The wool fabric is extremely soft and smooth to the touch. Pictures do not do the fabric justice.These pants are completely handmade and have hand stitching throughout, including the waistband, the button holes, the buttons, the bar tacks, pick stitching, and various other details....
Up for sale is a pair of Kiton in like new condition, 100% super wool dress pants. The color is a beautiful, deep gray/graphite and the hand on these pants are amazing. They drape effortlessly. The wool fabric is extremely soft and smooth to the touch. These pants are completely handmade and have hand stitching throughout, including the waistband, the button holes, the buttons, the bar tacks, and various other details. These are as classic a pair of pants you can...