or Connect

Posts by blue collar

Great post DV.I, one day, hope to make it out there for a visit. Hopefully soon. I know I have a problem when I schedule a trip halfway across the world because I want to visit a shoe store.It is sad however to hear they only have one pair of shell there. a place that was once the pinnacle of Alden shell offerings.There is not much i wouldn't do for those saddles. Those and the 4x4 are tops when it come to #4
Thanks man. just checked their page. Looks like they have up to size large in the gloss black. But no XL for my big noggin.
Who had the Bullitt in stock in the GTA?
You need kick start on that ish!
Uncle Mac who?!Honestly, the most exclusive collection here.I've run out of things to say to you sir.I need to step up my grass game.
what a beautiful shot
Awesome DV. Those take your collection to another level. I'd have more monks in my collection but there are very few floating around from Alden in shell...I've been on a whiskey monk wait list since early 2012 ...i wont hold my breath
I'd bone every night if the girlfriend let me twice on Sunday
+1....I scored my ravello SWB that way. Just called and they had a pair. The hunt for a coveted model is an hourly thing. Not weekly.Toronto is far from any Hawaii high school