or Connect

Posts by blue collar

Ya it can be hard in a rental/condo building. It was a toss up for me, live in a condo and have no room for toys and tools or buy a house and drive an hour to work
I like Alden. They are rugged and suit my build and style of dress. They are also the only guys who offer 5 (standard) shades of Shell Cordovan for under $750. No the most sexy lasts ever, but still a decent range to sind one that fits you best.
ALDEN!
Thats an awesome shot! Are you in a band or DJ/perform solo? Any links to your music?
Yah knipex is great stuff. great fit and finish.
Thanks very much. A lot of years gathering them. And too much money...
Hey Guys, I know this SF is dominated by office workers (for obvious reasons). I just want to see how many of you work with your hands for a living or just for fun. Do you work on cars, with leather, landscape, work with wood etc? Post up pics of what you do/ what you work on/ the tools you use. I'm a Hydraulics tech. Our shop works on mobile and industrial hydraulic sytems and related components. I also have my tickets in MIG and TIG welding. I know greasy hands...
The second cap toe boot from the left, is it the 4060/4065 on the grant?
Wow nice collection there. Lots of variety, each one different from the next.Great stuff...however i feel one should never be 'done' with his collection...NEED an LHS by the way!
Some peopel dont like his 'return policy'. The fact that if you are not happy with the fit or shell quality you can return them only for exchange or store credit.