or Connect

Posts by blue collar

I think a mens 6 or maybe 5.5 is the smallest size they make.. Being a woman I'd assume she would also need them in c or b width to boot. No pun intended
This. Cordovan color, not leather
I'd stick with the kudu if I were looking for a tough, weather resistant boot.
Looks awesone. Love black shell, sporting some today BB PTB!Edge dressing is your friend
me too!!!
this.like a moose knuckle/camel toe
Now that they are 'set' you wont be able to change the way they have formed. Even when brand new it's hard to get them exactly perfect. The mechanics of how you walk and how one foot differs from the other dictates how the ripples will form. I also feel that the direction of the grain plays a roll...
Vintage Florsheim Royal Imperial Long Wing Tip Bluchers. Crafted in Back Shell Cordovan. Original Leather sole and heel (5 nail sole with v-cleat heel, for you Florsheim geeks) Minor scuffs on toes and inside heels from normal use. However, for a 30+ year old shes, they are in fantastic condition. No cracks in shell or leather sole. Only selling because they are too small for me. 8.5D 125 obo (plus shipping)
yes...yes you do!
Wow man. Congarts! Nothing like your first pair of shell! And Ravello is a pretty awesome one to start with! Please post up more pics!