or Connect

Posts by blue collar

The second cap toe boot from the left, is it the 4060/4065 on the grant?
Wow nice collection there. Lots of variety, each one different from the next.Great stuff...however i feel one should never be 'done' with his collection...NEED an LHS by the way!
Some peopel dont like his 'return policy'. The fact that if you are not happy with the fit or shell quality you can return them only for exchange or store credit.
Great...So, is it a full size bump? As if the OLD Large is like a NEW medium? Or is it not that drastic?
this!Venetian and a brush works wonders on CXL
I got my tan tin cloth trucker in the fall of 09 and i got a size L which fit's like a snug 42 jacket.Last fall i picked up the shelter cloth (green) Hunter-trucker jacket with 'game pouch' on the back panel in size L but it fits more like a 44 jacket.My question...how will this new black trucker fit? like the OG or like the more recent hunter-trucker jacket?Thanks guys, I want to order this new color but dont want the poor fit of last years jacket...and this whole size...
NICE!!! Bet thats never been said before!
A little polish (gasp! on cordovan!?!?) will go a long way with that kind of surface abrasion imo. As always a good amount of brushing too!
CXL Plaza Wingtip boot up on the Leather Soul page. Get on it people!
Ok thanks. The barrie is a tad narrow for me in an D to begin with so i'll size up on the width as well as the 1/2 size on length.