or Connect

Posts by blue collar

Guys, even at $99 these will pay for themselves ten fold. How much are Topys? like $40? And they only last for a season or so on ONE pair of shoes. Being on style forum i'm sure you have more than one pair of shoes you'd like to protect from our garbage winter. If you treat your AE shoes right, they could last you 5-10 years (with recrafting). $350 for shoes $100 for SWIMS devide that cost over 5 years, thats $90 a year. I bet you'd pay more that that for a pair of ALDOs...
You gotta love this thread. 2332 pages and we're all still blown away by factory Alden styles
Are they Plaza? Soft quare toe going on...
I agree! I wish my lifestyle suited Bals a lot more.Very very nice.
About a year and a half ago there was a ravello cap toe blucher on the modified last...hesitated... and now I kick myself often fot not pulling the trigger.
You got it!
I dont think one was sent. I ALWAYS get my sizes and didn't. I think someone just signed up and was sent their initial size.
It's almost like a fine "flannel" texture inside. It wont damage your shoes.
Welcome! Be sure to post more pics of your beautiful collection. Great looking LWBs!
Black shell always looks fantastic. Beautiful pair of bootsThey will look even better with the shell rolls and folds