or Connect

Posts by blue collar

yes please
Wow. Speachless with everyones kind words. Thank you all very much. Truly. Means a lot from such a discerning group of gentlemen.I make stuff for colleagues and friends but this is the first for myself. [[SPOILER]] Here is a shot of the handle. Maybe a monochromatic thread would have matched the shoes better.
Thank you!The 'ledge' you speak of actually sits in a void/vacant area in your palm when you carry the case. My intention was to leave a smooth and flat area at the bottom side of the handle, where most of the weight will be felt by your hand/fingers.
X post Here is brief i made for myself. Saddle stitched by hand, 9spi. 2 compartments.
Here is one i made for myself. Saddle stitched by hand, 9spi. 2 compartments. Would definitely change a few things on the next one.
Morning gents. I wanted to find a briefcase to go with my ravello shell; with no luck south of $2000. So i decided to make my own. I mess around with leatherworking in my spare time so decided to take on the project. This is the closest match i could find locally. It's waxed cow shoulder. Super stiff with a great feel/hand. It's fully saddle stitched, by hand, 9 stitches per inch (no machine stitching, no rivets). If i were to do it again i would change a few things. I...
Thanks buddy . Means a lot. I'm happy with it given my budget for the project. The next build i will spare no expense.It rides really well. Feels light for a heavy bike. Maybe it's the riding position. It's got tons of grunt with the fresh rebuild and carbs. However tuning is needed to get the carbs streetable. Shoe does not like to go slow and has a bit of a temper, like an italian woman if you didn't know better you'd think she was a Ducati lol
It's a 750. And i agree the tanks are not my favorite, but id rather run this rust free, 38 year old, pristine tank over a rusted out pos just for the "look". Shy of a $600 NOS honda tank, this was the best route.
I must say that the nst looks it's best on the plaza or barrie. IMO
ooof. I kick myself for not pulling the trigger on those.Beautiful