or Connect

Posts by blue collar

Who had the Bullitt in stock in the GTA?
You need kick start on that ish!
Uncle Mac who?!Honestly, the most exclusive collection here.I've run out of things to say to you sir.I need to step up my grass game.
what a beautiful shot
Awesome DV. Those take your collection to another level. I'd have more monks in my collection but there are very few floating around from Alden in shell...I've been on a whiskey monk wait list since early 2012 ...i wont hold my breath
I'd bone every night if the girlfriend let me twice on Sunday
+1....I scored my ravello SWB that way. Just called and they had a pair. The hunt for a coveted model is an hourly thing. Not weekly.Toronto is far from any Hawaii high school
Thanks aether.The billet upper is from Dime City Cycles. However, I do wish I had the equipment to make that sort of stuff.As for the cowl, it made a 1/4 tube "skeleton" of the shape i wanted and and simply cut think sheet metal strips to cover it. I wish i had things like an English wheel at my disposal, but that was not in the cards for this build. I intentionally made it look panel-y to echo the 5 'sides' of the tank.
Wow thanks man. Means a lot.I wish i didn't have to paint it, but the tins are not in awesome shape. Lots of dents and wripples that drive my OCD crazy.I do promise to keep it clean. Likely a matte colour.
awesome manIt's official, I need these!