or Connect

Posts by blue collar

Thank you sir.
I am in no way a master craftsman, but your kind words mean a lot.With any trade or craft buy the absolute best tools that you can afford. They really do help you create a better finished product.
Thanks Tyrone.It maybe tool 10 hours from raw materials to finished product.Designing the pattern and finding a way to hold the bag and stay efficient was the hardest part, to be honest.
Thanks Rumps!
Things i've done to avoid walking in rain with exotic shell:1. Had a 2nd pair of "rain worthy" shoes in the car with me.2. Plastic bags on my feet (ravello swb) for the 50 yard dash to my car from the office.3. Ran like a girl skipping over puddles.4. Removed my shoes and went bare foot from my car to my house....i wish this was a lie
THIS!GO! Take pictures!!!
Spend more time in this thread.It's a sickness really. I'm infected.
WHAT A SCORE!Jealous for sure.What was the defect? off center medallion on the right (pictured left) shoe?
Thanks man!Yes i have a small 12 amp Li-ion battery under the tail along with the reg/rec unit, fuse box and blinker relay. I actually built the tail section around the size of battery i needed for this bike.You do need a (at least a small) battery if you are looking to run full lighting on your bike, kick start or not. I have both on the bike currently.You're correct, tank and tail is a matte midnight blue. I thought it worked well with the brown grips and seat.Thanks for...
I'd kill for a pair in an e width. #8 or black