or Connect

Posts by blue collar

Good meeting you too,TO Tie Guy. Always enjoyable putting a face to the names on here. A good group of passionate individuals last night.ClassyCanuck , Thanks for the kind words man; I had to put on my 'big boy pants' to wear the ravello in the rain/sleet. Your #8 cap toe boots, in person, have solidified my decision that I NEED a pair.Felt like the night flew. Much better show than this past spring; the Alden Rep was on point this year. I'm sure the flowing alcohol helped
See you there. I'll be the slightly overweight, hairy guy.
TSM told me it was "new whiskey"...They are Snap last i think
MTO Dream shoe Saddle Bucher Barrie Last -Ravello Toe and Quarter(heel cup) -Cigar Saddle -Exposed Brown eyelets -Flat welt- dark brown -Dark brown edge trim -Double Waterlock sole or The LS 4x4....*swoon*
Picked this up to steer the dog away from my Ravello SWBs
Looks good for sure. Was in there Monday evening.I don't know how Toronto got by without this beautiful shop
2nd that RTP!They are stunning. Timeless.
Fantastic. I really love Whiskey and Ravello in a SWB pattern. One of Alden's best IMO
Love 'emOne of my top pairs for sure. they go with everything.As always you sport them well DV
On a whim, popped by the local thrift shop today (hunting for vintage Barbours/Levis/Schott jackets) and found these old girls. 663s. Admittedly they have some toe damage and need a resole...and...are a width to small for me..and ...are not shell I just couldn't leave them behind, who knows where they would end up.!?! I'll spruce them up a little and they can become my "Training Tassels"...As it has been hard pulling the trigger on a new pair of shell tassels They...