Posts by blue collar

Cigs in the sun bit dusty
Yes thses are Horween
Thanks Dubs
I'm a SNUG 11.5D in the Barrie, especially in the width. I opted for the 11.5E grant boot and was very happy with the fit.That being said I could see how if I didn't go up in width my toes would be cramped on the grant last (given it's slight almond shaped toe)In short go 11.5E if you feel the Barrie width is snug or go 12 if you feel the Barrie length is snug
Your foot will sink slightly into the cork mid-sole, loosening up the boot, but the shell uppers will do little to no stretching.IMO
Hey gents. Long time lurker of this page but never had anything to contribute Cross post from the Carmina thread Inca last "Bourbon" shell
Thanks man. Yes they are on the Inca. The trees are fantastic, they fit so well you'd think they were lasted shoe trees. Much better than any other, off the shelf, tree that I've tried in the past.
Hey gents. Long time lurker of this page but never had anything to contribute. A few years back I missed the boat, due to senseless hesitation, on the Natural shell monks from epaulet; I never forgave myself. That and being a big fan of shell (from my experience with Alden) I just couldn't pull the trigger on calf monks by Carmina or any other brand in the same price range. So I just gave up on the hunt. That was until about a month ago when I decided to check out...
BB PTB
It's actually a 30 year old Barbour "Gamefair" jacket. Very similar to Filson's offerings though. I have a couple Filson jackets as well. Can't go wrong with any of these brands IMO