or Connect

Posts by lawlercon

Overtime they do get smaller. I've got a FW10 chambray workshirt that has been HEAVILY worn that has shrunk in the length as well as sleeve length atleast in inch or so. It's almost become too short in the sleeve length unfortunately. Just wear it and wash it often, it should get a shorter in length and sleeve length...
Some old season ghurka pants I have have some slots for drawstrings. I'm thinking of getting some. Anyone have a good source for herringbone twill tape draw strings?
Nice patina on those. GLWS!
I disagree. It's really not fair to compare a workshirt to a Gitman vintage button down. The workshirt by EG is far superior in construction to Gitman shirts in that aspect though.Reinforced twill tape placket, ridiculous amount of bar tacks, reinforced shoulder and elbow, Triple stitch construction throughout... Regarding fabrics, I am always impressed with Daiki' selections of chambray and fw flannels. I haven't felt the shirt you're referring though so I'll shut up...
I would of liked to see the workshirt chambray used for the Bush shirt. Or that red plaid from this season.
that overparka fucks with me every year. @timboplete - what fabric is that railroader in?
Bump for the best pair of shoes I own.
Hi, I have a size XL Woolen Mills Safari Parka up for sale. Literally worn twice and in basically brand new condition. Paid half of retail which is $605 for it, so I am taking a loss but hey - I want to move it! The fabric on this jacket is extremely water proof. The lining plus the exterior fabric are 60/40 water resistant fabric and I've worn this in a torrential down pour and not got wet at all - so in that aspect it's great. The hardware is all YKK water proof...
Hi, Deep indigo denim w/ black selvedge ID with Cone Denim. Reinforced seat and pockets. EG branded hardware. Talon zip fly. Barely worn and only selling because they are not long enough for me. There is really no fading on these, they are the one washed model so thats why the denim has a "worn" look to it, but I've worn them twice for about an hour each time. Waist: 17.5" each side - better suited for a true 35" waist than tagged size which is 36. Hem: 9.5" - Real...
Hi, Lightly used Red Wing heritage work oxfords in maize abeline rough out. These are built like tanks and do have some minor blemishes on them, which could probably be cleaned out with a suede eraser (my dog ate mine or I'd do it for you, sorry) The reason I am selling these is because I am finally realizing they are the incorrect size for me and I should just move them rather than not wearing them. They are marked 10.5D but you should be a TTS 11D to wear these in my...