or Connect

Posts by lawlercon

You want 1/8 inch or 1/2 inch natural cotton herringbone tape. You can buy some off etsy. You'd just need to stitch the ends with a machine - or have a tailor do it.https://www.etsy.com/listing/210821568/white-cotton-twill-tape-ribbon-12-inch?ref=market
Got some size 36 Workaday corduroy pants in olive up for trade. Also some Orslow olive nyco cargos in a size 6 (equiv to a 36)
The "no fucks given" pinrolling on workaday fatigues is by far the best EG look. Pretty much live in that with Birkenstock Bostons or Mckinlays.
Looking for a FW weight XL chambray workshirt/miner shirt. Need one more in my rotation.
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/kind-u/item/576615001105/?s-id=borderless_browsehist_en absolute steal. someone is crazy enough to jump on this.
man, i hate to be the guy that says AF1's look so good with EG... but...
I've got a few XL workshirts that fit better for larges. Orange/blue flannel from FW09, white w/ black polka dot nepenthes exclusive, and black chambray. I'm trying to trade these for your XL's that are to big on you, hit me up.
hey guys, quickly trying to fund a purchase of a grail piece of mine. so i am unloading some daiki era WWM and EG for absolute steals. i'm going to use my photos, and stock photos. all size xl fw09 wwm coated ripstop field jacket, lined with red/black wool - and game pockets all around. -9/10 condition $130 shipped fw09 wwm olive ropstop mountain parka, lined with black/brown wool - tons of pockets. - 8/10 condition $120 shipped fw09 wwm knockabout shirt...
hey guys, quickly trying to fund a purchase of a grail piece of mine. so i am unloading some daiki era WWM and EG for absolute steals. i'm going to use my photos, and stock photos. all size xl fw09 wwm coated ripstop field jacket, lined with red/black wool - and game pockets all around. -9/10 condition $130 shipped fw09 wwm olive ropstop mountain parka, lined with black/brown wool - tons of pockets. - 8/10 condition $120 shipped fw09 wwm knockabout shirt...
Trying to fund a quick purchase. This jacket was about $600 retail, and very lightly worn. There is a small snag on the front of the jacket due to getting it caught on something, but other than that - its in perfect condition. Quilted wool 'tweed' fabric with tons of pockets. Fits like a standard EG/Post XL. Price covers shipping, but buyer sends gift or pays 4% fees. Thanks.