or Connect

Posts by lawlercon

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/rfstore/item/82922/?s-id=borderless_browsehist_en hella good deal. large canoe sack for $60.
In my opinion, the sunforger just wears so well. It does start to look "worn it" but it does not impact the durability of the fabric at all. I've been using the briefcase for 2 years, everyday - and it is fine.
this probably isn't the proper channel, but i am really trying to get my hands on a size xl cruiser jacket - from any season, any fabric... olive whipcord would be preferred, but i'd entertain any. let me know! for some reason, i am just lusting after that jacket for the colder months coming up.
The messy bartacks kill it for me. I've always loved EG because he used proper bartacks and they were always subtle. Those double 'x' style bartacks are cool, but make it look to Affliction brostyle for my liking.
How much is the tablier?
That jacket man, so dope. Wanted one really bad but just never found one. You're braver than I, rocking workshirts without an undershirt - do you wash yours a lot because of sweat and what not?
I know I do EG different than most here. EG to me is just easy to wear stuff for everyday things. I've never got into the more artistic side of the brand, but I love their everyday stuff. EG Workshirt EG Workaday Utility Jacket in grey sateen Orslow 6 pocket cargos McKinlay for Nepenthes Sherwood boots
I think the tie looks good man. Nothing wrong with keeping the same color palette, you could change it up with your pants - but me, I'd probably wear olive cords or something with that. Maybe I'm too uniformed though with my EG looks :P
overdyed railroader, workshirt, type 41, mckinlay sherwood.
Context is stocking it in coated olive.