or Connect

Posts by lawlercon

Typically with the denim fabrics they're cut bigger to account for shrinking in 'traditional laundering'. The fabrics with less shrinking are usually cut more TTS.
I would go workaday and pinroll the hem if you want a smaller leg opening. The fit is flattering on anyone and the wider leg with a nice pinroll looks really good (and different) IMO.
Which is funny, because I've never seen a size XL EG piece on Context hit sale. So, not sure how that makes sense - but... oh well.
those navy cord fatigues :O
Trying to fund a purchase, so moving this to a new home. Reversed sateen military jacket. Double way YKK zip closure along with button over storm flap. Internal pocket. Sawtooth stitching on collar. Throat tab. Fully lined body, fully lined sleeves (floral acetate). Great condition. Get your fall game looking right. Size XL. Some OG EG (I'm so funny) $160 shipped in the USA.
Feel you man! The size 36 mainline fatigues in denim should fit big, if they fit anything like FW14 cone denim mainline fatigues (getting to be pretty close to my all time favorite pants, next to rev. sateen workadays)
Got some SS15 size 34 navy cotton poplin USN pants hemmed to a 31" inseam. Anyone interested? Would trade them for anything in 36/XL or sell them for cheap.
Haven't seem that at all. Pics?
Yes^
Indigo & Cotton has that one. I like it, but I have a denim bush shirt that I think is the same fabric, or pretty darn similar.