or Connect

Posts by lawlercon

hey guys, quickly trying to fund a purchase of a grail piece of mine. so i am unloading some daiki era WWM and EG for absolute steals. i'm going to use my photos, and stock photos. all size xl fw09 wwm coated ripstop field jacket, lined with red/black wool - and game pockets all around. -9/10 condition $130 shipped fw09 wwm olive ropstop mountain parka, lined with black/brown wool - tons of pockets. - 8/10 condition $120 shipped fw09 wwm knockabout shirt...
hey guys, quickly trying to fund a purchase of a grail piece of mine. so i am unloading some daiki era WWM and EG for absolute steals. i'm going to use my photos, and stock photos. all size xl fw09 wwm coated ripstop field jacket, lined with red/black wool - and game pockets all around. -9/10 condition $130 shipped fw09 wwm olive ropstop mountain parka, lined with black/brown wool - tons of pockets. - 8/10 condition $120 shipped fw09 wwm knockabout shirt...
Trying to fund a quick purchase. This jacket was about $600 retail, and very lightly worn. There is a small snag on the front of the jacket due to getting it caught on something, but other than that - its in perfect condition. Quilted wool 'tweed' fabric with tons of pockets. Fits like a standard EG/Post XL. Price covers shipping, but buyer sends gift or pays 4% fees. Thanks.
Trying to fund a quick purchase. This jacket was about $600 retail, and very lightly worn. There is a small snag on the front of the jacket due to getting it caught on something, but other than that - its in perfect condition. Quilted wool 'tweed' fabric with tons of pockets. Fits like a standard EG/Post XL. Price covers shipping, but buyer sends gift or pays 4% fees. Thanks.
Love that workshirt. One of my fav FW flannels.
Yea, that sorta rekindled my hunt for one - I refuse to pay anywhere near $479.
Hi guys, something I am really looking for is a EG Poncho - I really like this season (SS11 I think) but I'd be open to any others as well.
I have got some US10 EG Vans authentics in Sunforger that I'd love to trade for 10.5's in Sunforger or Rev sateen.
With this being said, was super bummed I missed the sunforger authentics - so yesterday, I randomly checked eBay and bought a pair that looks pretty close to unworn for $35! They had been listed for 3 minutes. Heres to hoping they fit.
I should of never bought a chambray work shirt, I've completely worn through 2, so now I have 9 from various seasons. The addiction is real.