or Connect

Posts by jessetk313

Price dropped to 200 USD
Up for sale is a pair of Wolverine 1k mile Courtland boots. These boots were worn three times but then I accepted that they are just too small. I am looking for about 250 and that includes shipping . Any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you and have a nice day.
Hey guys up for sale is a Brand New unworn pair of Alden 403 Brown Chromexcel Indy boot in a size 8.5. I received these boots as a gift (Purchased from NeedSupply) but I decided to purchase another boot instead and therefore I am selling these off. I will ship the boots within the United States and Internationally. The buyer will of course cover the cost of shipping. If anyone has a question please do not hesitate to contact me.
The measurement of the knee 13" down is 7.75"
Up for sale is a pair of Naked and Famous x Oni denim in a size 29. The cut is the weird guy cut. They fit very slim. The denim on these is amazing. They are very rough to the touch. This is a Shrink to fit denim that has never been soaked and is basically brand new. I wore these jeans three times before I decided that they are just a tad to slim for me. The left knee shows a slight line that is only from the denim being folded. If you have any questions please do...
I am selling a pair of Brand New Allen Edmonds Dalton Boot in a size 8.5E. The boots are made of Walnut Shell Cordovan. They are beautiful but unfortunately for me they didn't work out. I ordered these boots back before Christmas and got them for the special price Allen Edmonds was running $575. I just received them yesterday and only tried them on for a few minutes. I am selling them for the $575 I paid plus the cost of shipping in the United States which I estimate...
I have a $200 credit to Blueowl that I am not going to use. I will sell it for $175. Anyone planning on purchasing from Blueowl contact me if you want it.
I have a credit for Blueowlworkshop that I am not going to use. They are a great store and a styleforum affiliate. I would like to sell the $200 credit for $160
Up for auction is a pair of Jcrew Alden Indy Boots in Brown Chromexcel. These boots are pretty much Brand New. They were worn for about an hour but I feel they may be slightly too big for me. The price is $385 shipped in the United States. They are a size 8.5. Any questions please contact me. I accept paypal as payment.
Are the Eastland Sherman boot on your site made of chromexcel leather as well?