or Connect

Posts by jessetk313

$575 shipped!! Any takers?
Thanks buddy... I'm surprised Myself I haven't even gotten offers on these
Price dropped to $600... Pm me with any questions
. Up for sale is a pair of Brand New color 8 chromexcel leather Viberg Service Boot. The boots come in their original box with the additional laces I received with the boots which are leather. These boots are beautiful and I'm sure you are well aware of the exceptional craftsmanship of Viberg Boots. These boots are brand new and are a size 9. I just purchased a pair of wolverine 1000 mile boots so now want to sell these off. I will ship internationally but it may incur...
Price dropped to 200 USD
Up for sale is a pair of Wolverine 1k mile Courtland boots. These boots were worn three times but then I accepted that they are just too small. I am looking for about 250 and that includes shipping . Any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you and have a nice day.
Hey guys up for sale is a Brand New unworn pair of Alden 403 Brown Chromexcel Indy boot in a size 8.5. I received these boots as a gift (Purchased from NeedSupply) but I decided to purchase another boot instead and therefore I am selling these off. I will ship the boots within the United States and Internationally. The buyer will of course cover the cost of shipping. If anyone has a question please do not hesitate to contact me.
The measurement of the knee 13" down is 7.75"
Up for sale is a pair of Naked and Famous x Oni denim in a size 29. The cut is the weird guy cut. They fit very slim. The denim on these is amazing. They are very rough to the touch. This is a Shrink to fit denim that has never been soaked and is basically brand new. I wore these jeans three times before I decided that they are just a tad to slim for me. The left knee shows a slight line that is only from the denim being folded. If you have any questions please do...
I am selling a pair of Brand New Allen Edmonds Dalton Boot in a size 8.5E. The boots are made of Walnut Shell Cordovan. They are beautiful but unfortunately for me they didn't work out. I ordered these boots back before Christmas and got them for the special price Allen Edmonds was running $575. I just received them yesterday and only tried them on for a few minutes. I am selling them for the $575 I paid plus the cost of shipping in the United States which I estimate...