or Connect

Posts by mj89

Measurements for the New Standard's:Tagged 28 Waist: 15.33 across (pulled taut) Rise: 9.5 Inseam: 31.5 (measured from inside of the leg at the end of the rise) Leg opening: 7.33 These have considerable wear, and nice fades. No holes or rips. They still have plenty of life in these beautiful jawnz. Measurements for the N&FxMomotaro: Tagged 30 Waist: 15.5 across (pulled taut) Rise: 9 Inseam: 31.5 (Had these chain-stitched at SelfEdge because the inseam was ridiculous on a...
Brand new. Bexley Edward Brogue Oxford Shoes: http://www.bexley.com/Bexley/shoe-MMCVPRD-EN.htm?cdPrd=Edward.&coloris=noir Chestnut, size 9.5. Never worn, tried on once. Shipped anywhere in the US only for $150, OBO. I am willing to trade for similar shoes size 8.5. Thanks! EDIT: PM ME for references. (I haven't sold anything on here in a while, I'm not quite sure how the feedback system works nowadays.)
Any recommendations for jeans with a similar fit to N&F SkinnyGuy with a slightly higher rise?
I have sensitive, oily skin, washing x2 daily with a gentle cleanser and using a gel-based moisturizer (can't emphasize this enough, using a lotion moisturizer will make your skin much more oily) worked best for me. I know some people recommend using the OCM, but if your skin is really oily/sensitive/acne prone I would talk to a dermatologist about that before trying it, something like that can fuck your skin up. It works for some but its definitely not for everyone....
Got the shirt today, thanks man.
Got the shoes today, thanks. Buy his sneakers!
So, these are the jeans from farinelli's sale last week; I grabbed one in 29, they're too tight for me and I don't have the patience to break them in, I'm looking to get back what I paid which was $57 +4% or gifted (can provide references upon request) + shipping fees. Thanks. More info on the jeans in the MWaC for Farinelli thread: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=148279 jeans are pending
drop on wvg shirt.
Quote: Originally Posted by mike868y how is the sizing on AA t's? I normally wear a size s hanes shirt and they fit well after they have been washed/dried on high (they shrink a lot). Do AAs shrink like Hanes? I'm 5'8-5'9 with a 36' chest. I take a small in both hanes and AA t's. From what I've experienced the AA shirts do shrink a bit in length, but they don't end up being boxy like some of the hanes shirts. I like the length post wash, I...
Are there any good/decent quality crew/v-neck washable sweaters in the sub $100 price range? That hold their shape? I'm tired of wizard sleeved h&m sweaters.