or Connect

Posts by Platypus

50% off fall-winter 2013-14 collections at Suspension Point.
Boxing Week Sale at Suspension Point: Extra 25% off everything (including items already on sale)! Enter the code: BOXBOXBOX Valid December 26th to 31st
I haven't been in Holts in a really long time even though I'm in the area a lot. Over the past couple years they seem to have gotten rid of anything even vaguely interesting (even in the womenswear department).
The zipper on the Peir Wu coat doesn't extend to the hem so you can have it shortened quite easily if need be. Personally, I like the length of this particular coat to be at / around the knee. Looks really good in motion.
I'm actually the one who sold it to you. See...I told you I wear mine a lot .Hope you are enjoying yours!I'm wearing the size 44.c4est and lesamourai looking good...
RE Suspension Point: Just want to clarify that orders can be placed using your Paypal balance and Suspension Point definitely does not disable anything / any payment option in Paypal. Pretty sure it was that your primary account / bank is in CAD and you were trying to pay with USD (for something listed in CAD) and Paypal wanted to go to the default currency. Anyways, glad we got it sorted!
A different wall this time: And a close up: - Peir Wu jacket - Ute Ploier shirt - Yohji Yamamoto trousers - Raf Simons sneakers ...
The long coat is definitely fall / winter ready. The fabric is a heavyweight virgin wool that is tightly woven and slightly felted. In addition, the lining is also wind resistant (the coat is fully lined). Peir puts a lot of thought in making sure the garments are functional and appropriate for the conditions they were designed for. For example, the hooded parka is probably the most winter-ready designer piece I have seen. The outer is a heavyweight and water / stain...
For a while (a few years actually) there was one pair of Raf Simons FW06 zipper boots that seemed to endlessly circulate through SZ / SUFU / SF. I like to imagine they now sit in the middle of a windowless white room hobbling anyone who dares to come near.