or Connect

Posts by delakingois

Quote: Originally Posted by Contingency Plan new Cut Copy album delivers It's no IGC though.
My god Milan were shit tonight.
Quote: Originally Posted by matt22616 ceo - White Magic Came in here to post his Halo-cover. Big up. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the...
Quote: Originally Posted by origenesprit The actor guy is hilarious. Way better than Rick Springfield. He's no Lew Ashby though. No one will ever be.
I'm glad I didn't buy the cadet jacket this fall when I see this. Contrast collar.
Loved and loathed, trailer is out. This will only be the first of a trilogy. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU...
Ending song name?
Should I apply the LP to the sole? Also, I've read that I could use a hairdryer as a heatsource, but what am I supposed to heat? Apply it and then warm it up?
http://img2.imagetitan.com/img.php?image=43_hq2558.jpg Dis is girl, no? Missoni was awesome, I need a pair of the slightly speckled pants, one in every color actually...
Spinning two mix-tapes continuously at the moment. M.I.A. - VICKI LEEKX jj - kills