or Connect

Posts by delakingois

The thought of Drama staging Vinces intervention is interesting...
Green Zone and The Slammin' Salmon were decent, 5/10ish. A few from 09 that I enjoyed alot were Moon, Mary and Max, and Harry Browne.
No spoilertags on this forum huh? Anyway, good stuff.
Quote: Originally Posted by ZhiMingBuFanDe I think they usually cut the tags of items that go on sale to prevent returns. But how can Fuji make (a shitload of?) money selling TF-pieces at 10% of the original price?
Can someone explain the concept of cut tags?
Lan-WIN FC A few gambles with Chamakh and Tuncay, but what the hell.
Did not finish On The Road. I just don't get what all the fuzz is about. Now, Desert by Le Clezio.
Quote: Originally Posted by DLester if you like that, you should look at the whole show: http://www.gq.com/fashion-shows/brief/F2010MEN-LANMEN I have seen it and think it's incredible. My mind just draw blank when I saw the pic of the trench. Pricepoint? The leather one is 2600£ at Browns.
Can someone please tell me what that trench is? I'm going crazy as I know that I've seen it but can't remember where.
The jedi-outfit hasn't arrived in the webshop... I was so looking forward to looking like Luke Skywalker. This really is an awful collection. I mean, it's been bad for a while, but this was a new low.