or Connect

Posts by delakingois

Yeah, I was leaning towards that one already, since I need some colour in my wardrobe. And lets face it, all raincoats should be yellow.
Blue, brown, or yellow?
Quote: Originally Posted by Binker back to the sub 200 knits discussion, albam knits are priced below or right around there and they are amazing They all have elbowpatches though... Is it possible to remove them?
The Ervells are fantastic, what do they usually retail at? And by the way, it was me who posted the Shelta link in RP.
...and Doug has yet to make an appearance.
If someone's still looking for the SNS Stark in Burgundy in the smaller sizes, it's available here. http://shelta.eu/products/brand/s-n-...stark-burgundy
Califonication has Lou Ashby. That's all that matters.
Best episode yet. Amazing dialogue is some scenes, the restaurant for example. Eds monologue.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Remember guys, the carpet does NOT have to...
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. It's amusing that Bieber at 8 times slower...