or Connect

Posts by delakingois

Quote: Originally Posted by A. Jones Gran Turismo 5 I can't remember the last time I've been this excited about a new game coming out. Looks epic. Anybody else plan on buying? Can't say I'm a big fan of the racing genre, but that sure looks tasty.
Quote: Originally Posted by lou So, who thinks that Kaateb is related to somebody in the story arc? Probably not, but he might be an Atlas asset, since Will is coming (jumping?) to the conclusion that "something big is going to happen".
Quote: Originally Posted by Pennglock In the category of scenes I wish I could "unsee," there are a couple in the movie Irreversible. The scene with the fire extinguisher.
New stuff up in the webshop. http://www.patrikervell.com/product/...-cotton-canvas I need this so bad. Edit: MTM hooded raincoat - 1660 dollars.
Quote: Originally Posted by Teacher Pan's Labyrinth It's a great movie, yes, but powerful in that sense? It never made that impression on me, might be because I found the ending a bit shit. (Compared to the rest I mean, it's still one of the best movies I've ever seen.)
Quote: Originally Posted by gorgekko Yes, the reveal that it was his mother was...uncomfortable. Are you sure? Because I think one of the girls also called her "Ma", which would indicate that it's her nickname. Otherwise, ewwwwwww.
Dear Zachary, first time I've cried in years. Nothing even comes close to this one.
One of the best Troy/Abed-endings ever! The rest, not so much....
Quote: Originally Posted by TKJTG How many long sleeve and short sleeve button down shirts ought a man own? I'm of the opinion that no man should own a short sleeve. I understand however that I'm fairly alone in thinking that.