or Connect

Posts by delakingois

Quote: Originally Posted by L.R. Question, if the currency collapses, all hell breaks lose, etc..... what good is the silver? I mean, I understand it would have real worth as opposed to "dollars", but who'd exchange anything for it? It's worth something if we would get back on track afterwards again, but before a true collapse, you're better of buying something from this list: http://www.thepowerhour.com/news/ite...ppearfirst.htm
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by Epaulet Oh yes, you'd also be a 30 in Epaulet trousers. And it's easy to have the waist and seat perfectly tailored to you if needed too. Thank you! I think I'll wait until the Steel Lodens come back before ordering though, can't afford extra shipping/taxes. (Because they will be re-stocked, right?)
^Smith? I was talking about the pants.
at the latest two posts.
Quote: Originally Posted by Epaulet Whoops, sorry for the late response. What size do you typically wear in jeans (something like Levis?) 28 in APC, which I believe equals 30 in most other brands.
Quote: Originally Posted by delakingois So, regarding pant size... At my belly button I'm just over 27 inches around, and at the hips it's a little less than 33. Can someone who owns a pair offer advice? Please?
So, regarding pant size... At my belly button I'm just over 27 inches around, and at the hips it's a little less than 33. Can someone who owns a pair offer advice?
I want a (few) pair(s) so bad, but I'm a little reluctant to buy pants online, especially since I only own jeans so I don't really have anything to compare with. (I.e. not sure exactly where to measure myself etc.) Also, changed my mind about my cardigan being too small. Decided that the fit is fine and that it's amazing. Feels much better.
Quote: Originally Posted by IUtoSLU airplane contrail - optical illusion. http://www.necn.com/11/09/10/Mysteri...33&feedID=4213 Watch from 0:47. In my view that doesn't look like a contrail.