or Connect

Posts by delakingois

Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira Gah, why don't they have the suit I want The code doesn't work for Sweden. I need a scarf, it's too cold here...!
Started my search for my next fragrance with a bunch of samples the other day, have gone through three: S-ex by S-Perfume - Nailed it at the first attempt, already ordered a bottle. It's really hard to describe it, but a distant warm synthetic leather with hints of salt and something sweet comes close I think. It isn't really sexy in the "in your face with my crotch"-way though, despite the name. It's way better than it sounds and really suits my personality. Fou...
http://thepursuitaesthetic.com/wp-co...1/DSCF2263.jpg Is it possible to get J Crew proxied? Sorry for giant hairy pic btw...
Opening Ceremony has marked down a bunch of stuff.
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles Okay, it wasn't that bad. I'm just being a dick as usual. It was a bit too out there for me. I prefer his more grounded-in-reality books. +1 I liked Norwegian Wood better than Kafka... simply because of this. Mind you I haven't read The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle (saving the best for last) so I might change my mind about the supernatural stuff "ruining" his books.
Made the mistake of buying both Sno-Seal and Obenaufs LP, thinking that was what I needed. Should I just use any boot oil? Kiwi doesn't seem that well liked when I read about it... Obenaufs is out of the question since I'm in Europe (the LP was on ebay). Can anyone recommend a specific brand?
Quote: Originally Posted by AGPi Where can I buy Stephan Schneider online, apart from South Willard and tres bien? Came in here to ask exactly the same thing, creepy... I only further know about Opening Ceremonys webshop. TBS doesn't carry SS this season. Being a belgian brand you'd think at least one european web-shop would sell it...
Quote: Originally Posted by Blog Marley This is probably my favorite show on TV now. I thought that this episode was one of the funnier ones this season. Not sure why but I though the line "would that this (desk or hoodie) were a time (desk or hoodie)" was pretty funny as was Annie's flailing around on the ground. Lots of good lines this week: "You're trying to Nancy Screw me out of my grade" "Be sure to visit our civil rights museum" "That's the...
Oh dear god. A swedish "fashion-magazine", whose webpage I occasionally visit just did a small special on what they call brouges. Because they're the "best choice for you're lower regions" etc etc other stupid shit. I'll just translate parts of the comments page for you: "Brouges? Brogues for fuck's sake." "Thanks for your response! This discussion has been up before, and we will continue to use the new spelling 'brouges'." "Are spelling mistakes okay if you...
Quote: Originally Posted by Epaulet Oh yes, you'd also be a 30 in Epaulet trousers. And it's easy to have the waist and seat perfectly tailored to you if needed too. Thank you! I think I'll wait until the Steel Lodens come back before ordering though, can't afford extra shipping/taxes. (Because they will be re-stocked, right?)