or Connect

Posts by delakingois

The Youtube-video and "OMG ITZ LIKE NAZI-GERMANY"- comment were a bit over the top, but I concur with the praise here. Jessica is so effin' hot, but I always think when I see her that she's objectively fairly ugly, not sure why. Still,
Project No.8 just hit 60%. Some Schneider left, and a lot of Margiela-shoes/sneakers. Would kop derbies and SS pullover if I had the money... http://www.projectno8.com/
As an avid user for two years of this incredible little service, I feel a need to share the good news! Quote: Spotify, a free and subscription-based music streaming service that originated in Europe, announced Wednesday that it would expand its reach to the United States. Spotify is a software application that allows instant streaming of tracks and albums. The service recently signed a deal with Virgin Media to expand its reach in Britain. More than 10...
Odds on Sam killing his own brother, thus gaining the ability to shift into people?
I miss Russell...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jodum5 What's your least favorite story lines in the show? Mine so far has been the Targaryan/Dothraky wilderness adventure. Jon Snow, and the Wall. Seriously, so effin boring.
Quote: Originally Posted by huckleberry Its also worth noting that if you want to see individual pieces from this collection search: liberte schneider on google.co.jp and go on liberte's blog. They have images for a lot of the collection, albeit worn by a very unsuitable model. They seem to have prices as well...! If I'm understanding it correctly, the duffel will be around 100k yen. Not that bad.
Where can I find a woman who dresses in all-Schneider?
Creationitism!
Quote: Originally Posted by delakingois What If 'Game of Thrones' Was a Buddy Comedy? http://videos.nymag.com/video/What-I...B234220T9ZH3&t Hitler finds out about Ned Stark IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a...