or Connect

Posts by Notch

You won't see these shoes everyday! Up for sale is by far the most beautiful pair of Vass shoes I ever handled. A pair of buttery soft crododile wholecut on the U last. Single leather sole and rubber toe taps. Size is a 43.5 on the U last. Worldwide express shipping is included in the price. Don't hesitate to contact me!
Up for sale is a pair of Vass Old English II on the new SP last. They are a size 42. They are brand new and come with lasted shoe trees, bags and box. The SP last is Vass' new last, with a beautifully elongated square toe shape. For sale here in a great combination of cognac calf and scotchgrain. Price is $500 shipped to the US and EU. Shipping elsewhere is extra. PM me if you are looking for different models or sizes smile.gif Thanks for looking!
Up for sale is a pair of Vass medium brown suede chukkas on the F last. They are a size 43. They are brand new and come with lasted shoe trees, bags and box. Come on a single leather sole. Price is $450 fixed shipped to the US and EU. Shipping elsewhere is extra. PM me if you are looking for different models or sizes smile.gif Thanks for looking!
Up for sale is a pair of Vass antique cognac alt Wiens on the New Peter last.. They are a size 43. They are brand new and come with lasted shoe trees, bags and box. Outsole length: 30,4 cm Insole length: 29,5 cm Outsole width: 10,7 cm Price is $450 fixed shipped to the US and EU. Shipping elsewhere is extra. PM me if you are looking for different models or sizes! Thanks for looking!
It's a great day for people with smaller feet. I'm selling these with a substantial loss, but I'd rather sell here than to a stranger on eBay. There is absolutey nothing wrong with these shoes, they are leftover stock from Vass as usual, just design that less people like I guess!Take your pick for $280! Shipping outside EU add $20.1. Vass Antique Cognac slippers - Size 40 P2 last - single leather soleSOLD!2. Vass Dark brown suede Theresianer - 40 P2 last - single leather...
Up for sale is a pair of Vass dark brown museum calf Melton shoes. They are a size 41 on the F last. They are brand new and come with lasted shoe trees, bags and box. Outsole length: 29,4 cm Insole length: 28,2 cm Outsole width: 10,4 cm Price is $500 shipped to the US and EU. Shipping elsewhere is extra. PM me if you are looking for different models or sizes! Thanks for looking!
Up for sale is a pair of Vass black calf 3 eyelet London derbies on the U last. They are a size 43,5. They are brand new and come with lasted shoe trees, bags and box. Outsole length: 30,7 cm Insole length: 29,6 cm Outsole width: 10,5 cm Price is $500 or nearest offer shipped to the US and EU. Shipping elsewhere is extra. PM me if you are looking for different models or sizes! Thanks for looking!
After all the Vass U and K models, finally some real traditional Budapesters! Up for sale is a pair of Vass 6319 cognac Budapesters on the Budapest last. Surprisingly elegant on the feet! They are a size 43. They are brand new and come with lasted shoe trees, bags and box. Price is $500 or nearest offer shipped to the US and EU. Shipping elsewhere is extra. PM me if you are looking for different models or sizes! Thanks for looking!
Up for sale is a pair of Vass dark brown museum calf Alt English shoes. They are a size 41,5 onthe F last. They are brand new and come with lasted shoe trees, bags and box. Outsole length: 29,6 cm Insole length: 28,4 cm Outsole width: 10,5 cm Price is $500 shipped to the US and EU. Shipping elsewhere is extra. PM me if you are looking for different models or sizes! Thanks for looking!
Up for sale is a pair of Vass antique cognac alt Wiens on the P2 last.. They are a size 41. They are brand new and come with lasted shoe trees, bags and box. Outsole length: 29 cm Insole length: 28,1 cm Outsole width: 10,1 cm Price is $500 $480 shipped to the US and EU. Shipping elsewhere is extra. PM me if you are looking for different models or sizes! Thanks for looking!