or Connect

Posts by Notch

Would anyone know where I can get the exact same olive quilted nylon fabric Barbour uses for its coats? I'm looking to have a hood made up for my liddesdale jacket. I realize this is a very, very long shot
Up for sale are a few pairs of Vass shoes, all new in box with the shoe trees and bags (unless stated otherwise). These are mostly unwanted MTO's, and I'm looking to sell these quickly! For my other shoes please have a look to my classifieds or send me a PM Up for sale is a special Vass made to order pair of shoes, with a double V cap design. These shoes are however flawed. First of all, the grain leather on one shoe is more pronounced than the other. Also, on the side...
Up for sale are a few pairs of Vass shoes, all new in box with the shoe trees and bags (unless stated otherwise). These are mostly unwanted MTO's, and I'm looking to sell these quickly! For my other shoes please have a look to my classifieds or send me a PM Up for sale is a pair of black cordovan Old English plain shoes, made in a size 44 on the 3636 last. They feature a double sole with black edge dressing. The reason for the low price is that there is a scar in the...
Up for sale are a few pairs of Vass shoes, all new in box with the shoe trees and bags (unless stated otherwise). These are mostly unwanted MTO's, and I'm looking to sell these quickly! For my other shoes please have a look to my classifieds or send me a PM Up for sale is a pair of derby Theresianer shoes in dark brown suede by Vass. These shoes feature single leather soles and metal toe tips. They are unworn and flawless. The shoes come with shoe trees, bags and...
I have for sale 3 pairs of Vass shoe trees, left over from previous MTO's. They are all three pairs size 43 for U last shoes (works equally well for K last shoes). Price is $30 shipped within EU, for international shipping please contact me.
For sale are three Vass belts. Price is $100 shipped per belt! 1. SOLD! 2. Vas black belt size 95 (38mm width) 3. Vass bordeaux belt size 95 (38mm width)
I don't think Bresciani socks need a lot of introduction, I have a large lot of NWT over the calf socks available, in 100% ribbed cotton. The colors are true staple colors, and they come in 4 sizes: Small: EU 39-40 UK 6-6.5 US 7.5 Medium: EU 41-42 UK 7-8 US 8-10 Large: EU 43-44 UK 9-10 US 10.5-12 Extra-large: EU 45-46 UK 11-12 US 12.5-13.5 Shipping is $8 per pair worldwide,...
Up for sale are a few pairs of Vass shoes, all new in box with the shoe trees and bags (unless stated otherwise). These are mostly unwanted MTO's, and I'm looking to sell these quickly! For my other shoes please have a look to my classifieds or send me a PM Shipping is not included in the price. Vass Italian Oxford - Dark brown calf - P2 last size EU 41.5 Outsole length measurement: 29,5 cm Insole length measurements: 27,8 cm Outsole width measurement: 10,2 cm Thank...
Up for sale are a few pairs of Vass shoes, all new in box with the shoe trees and bags (unless stated otherwise). These are mostly unwanted MTO's, and I'm looking to sell these quickly! For my other shoes please have a look to my classifieds or send me a PM Shipping is not included in the price. Vass Old English II - Black calf - P2 last size EU 44 Outsole length: 31,1cm Insole length: 30 cm Outsole width: 11 cm Thank you for looking!
Up for sale are a few pairs of Vass shoes, all new in box with the shoe trees and bags (unless stated otherwise). These are mostly unwanted MTO's, and I'm looking to sell these quickly! For my other shoes please have a look to my classifieds or send me a PM Shipping is not included in the price. Vass French Oxford - Mahogany calf - F last size EU 44 Outsole lenght: 31,6cm Insole length: 30,0 cm Outsole width: 11,3 cm Thank you for looking!