Posts by Notch

I am selling my personal Aspesi Minifiel Vento jacket in Olive, size XL. The jackets fit small, and I would say it fits a size 50 better than the advertised size 52. Bought in september 2015, it was used for exactly 3 months as a lightweight jacket to take with me through Japan and New Zealand. It was a great little jacket to take with me, but I have never worn it since. Since January 2016 it has been hanging in my closet. From the information I can find on the website...
@clarksdb Most customers take the same size for F and Budapest last. Two different lasts with different fitting characteristics, but that does not always mean you should change sizes. I think the question wether or not it will work in spring/summer is not really dependant on the model, but rather on the options. The Budapester model can work any time of the year if you ask me. Details such as the Goyser stitch, the type of sole and color of the leather will make this a...
Customers with a standard width foot would take the same size in F and Budapest last. The insole length remains the same, the toes would just have much more wiggle room. But there would be no need to size down for the Budapest last. That is of course dependant on how the F last currently fits your foot.
Less than 24 hours for our first batch of sale ties: Selling 12 different brand new Nicky Milano Ties on Ebay. Nicky Milano is a famous Italian brand, and makes some of the highest quality ties (for their own label, as well as some of the largest Italian clothing labels). Auction prices starting at 29.99GBP and up to 39.99GBP + shipping, 7 days to go: Nicky Milano Brown Grenadine Silk Woven Dots Tie Necktie -...
After a long wait, our 3 piece Vass lastes shoe trees (U and F last) arrived on Friday. Will be up on the website soon.
Another pair of great MTO boots for a customer. Black english grain Longwing boots:
Selling 12 different brand new Nicky Milano Ties on Ebay. Nicky Milano is a famous Italian brand, and makes some of the highest quality ties (for their own label, as well as some of the largest Italian clothing labels). Auction prices starting at 29.99GBP and up to 39.99GBP + shipping, 7 days to go: Nicky Milano Brown Grenadine Silk Woven Dots Tie Necktie -...
Vass Shoe Proxy ServiceAs a retailer for Vass shoes and affiliate vendor on the site I offer a proxy service for Vass shoes. A Hungarian based brand of handmade shoes. These are shoes of a quality that you can only understand by wearing them.The starting price for a pair of made to order calf shoes, is 700€ Incl. VAT for EU customers or 578€ Excl. VAT for non-EU customers (approximately 610 USD Excl. VA*T). For this price you get:- 1 unique pair of handwelted shoes- 1 pair...
For those able to decide fast, we have two pair of shoes in stock that were accidentaly made twice. A Byron boot on F last, size 42.5 with Vibram sole. Made from the popular Mahogany English Grain. Available at 650 USD excl. VAT incl. shoe trees and shipping Pictures: A double monk on U last, size 43 with double tapering to single leather sole. Nickel finished hardware. Available at 650 USD excl. VAT incl. shoe trees and shipping Pictures:
@Carl1955: Pricing very much depends on the leather and details of the order. Sent you a PM!