or Connect

Posts by Notch

For sale is a pair of Vass Oxford Medalion shoes. This is a brand new in box pair of Vass shoes shoes in bordeaux cordovan leather. The shoes come with shoe trees, shoe bags and shoe box. Brand: Vass Model: Medalion Oxford (#78 in the Vass online catalogue) Color: bordeaux cordovan Last: U Size: 41.5 Sole: double to single leather John Rendenbach sole with metal toe taps and painted V Price: $600 shipped worldwide. Enjoy!
For sale is a pair of Vass Budapest Oxford. The Budapest Oxford is one of Vass' most popular models thanks to its clean lines and perfect balance. This is a brand new in box pair of Budapest Oxford shoes shoes in dark brown calf leather. The shoes come with shoe trees, shoe bags and shoe box. Brand: Vass Model: Budapest oxford Color: dark brown calf Last: U Size: 45.5 Sole: brown single leather John Rendenbach sole Price: $500 shipped worldwide. Enjoy!
For sale is a pair of Vass wholecuts. It is a brand new in box pair of wholecut shoes with a medalion toe, in 6319 cognac calf. The shoes come with lasted shoe trees, shoe bags and shoe box. Brand: Vass Model: Wholecut Color: 6319 cognac Last: U Size: 42E Sole: brown single leather John Rendenbach sole Price: $500 shipped worldwide. Enjoy!
For sale is this pair of Vass high boots. It's a pair of Whiskey cordovan boots with single Dainite sole. The shoes come with lasted shoe trees, shoe bags and shoe box. Amazing boots for a great price! Brand: Vass Model: High boot Color: Whiskey Cordovan Last: F Size: 42.5 Sole: Dainite rubber sole Price: $900 shipped worldwide. Enjoy!
For sale is this pair of Vass high boots. It's a pair of Antique Cognac cordovan boots with double Dainite sole. The shoes come with lasted shoe trees, shoe bags and shoe box. These are some kick ass boots, and they are made even more rare by the use of Horween cordovan. Brand: Vass Model: High boot Color: Antique Cognac Cordovan Last: F Size: 44.5 Sole: Dainite rubber sole Price: $850 shipped worldwide. Enjoy!
It is plum museum calf indeed, although my camera might have exagerated a bit with the contrast, the color is incredible! The chukka boots are indeed medium and dark brown suede, they are pictures for a member who asked for comparison pics between the U and F last.
I'm sure they would be able to help you with those trees, though I doubt it that they would have them in stock as standard trees. I think they mainly use them for display purposes.
Talking about boots, I just had time to upload a small amount of the pictures I took on my Vass visit, some museum calf leather, a special boot, some new models.. It's not that much but I'll upload some more soon! I opened a new photo stream where I'll be putting all my Vass related pictures: https://www.flickr.com/photos/121622276@N08/
Small update: I have been on ski holidays for a week after my budapest trip, some pictures coming up soon!
I'm travelling to Budapest today, any picture request?