or Connect

Posts by Notch

I'm sorry, but these are not available anymore
Shoe trees are only included for the normal calf leather shoes. For all other shoes, the price quoted is without shoe trees, and they cost $45 extra.
Payment term at the moment is 100% up front.
For sale is this pair of Vass French Oxford boots. It's a pair of French oxford boots, made in a combination of brown calf leather and suede, with single leather soles. The shoes come with lasted shoe trees, shoe bags and shoe box. While the shoes are brand new, they have been tried on a coupe of times in the store, and creasing is present on the vamp. Amazing shoes for a great price! Brand: Vass Model: French Oxford boot Color: Dark brown calf leather and suede Last:...
For sale is this pair of Vass Oxford. It's a pair of Oxblood double V cap oxfords with leather soles. The shoes come with lasted shoe trees, shoe bags and shoe box. Amazing shoes for a great price! Brand: Vass Model: Double V cap (V on toecap and on facing) Color: Oxblood Last: U Size: 41G Sole: Single leather sole Price: $600 shipped worldwide. Enjoy!
The entire MTO process takes about 8-12 weeks
After a long time off the scene, I'm offering my services again as a proxy for Vass shoes. I can help everyone that is interested in acquiring a pair of shoes with advise on models, lasts, sizes etc. Just shoot me a PM and I will be happy to help. I can also assist with choosing the correct leather type and color. You can browse the online Vass catalogue for inspiration, or the threads on this forum, and I have a big catalogue of product pictures to browse...
For sale is a pair of Vass Oxford Medalion shoes. This is a brand new in box pair of Vass shoes shoes in bordeaux cordovan leather. The shoes come with shoe trees, shoe bags and shoe box. Brand: Vass Model: Medalion Oxford (#78 in the Vass online catalogue) Color: bordeaux cordovan Last: U Size: 41.5 Sole: double to single leather John Rendenbach sole with metal toe taps and painted V Price: $600 shipped worldwide. Enjoy!
For sale is a pair of Vass Budapest Oxford. The Budapest Oxford is one of Vass' most popular models thanks to its clean lines and perfect balance. This is a brand new in box pair of Budapest Oxford shoes shoes in dark brown calf leather. The shoes come with shoe trees, shoe bags and shoe box. Brand: Vass Model: Budapest oxford Color: dark brown calf Last: U Size: 45.5 Sole: brown single leather John Rendenbach sole Price: $500 shipped worldwide. Enjoy!
For sale is a pair of Vass wholecuts. It is a brand new in box pair of wholecut shoes with a medalion toe, in 6319 cognac calf. The shoes come with lasted shoe trees, shoe bags and shoe box. Brand: Vass Model: Wholecut Color: 6319 cognac Last: U Size: 42E Sole: brown single leather John Rendenbach sole Price: $500 shipped worldwide. Enjoy!