or Connect

Posts by Notch

Up for sale is a pair of Vass Budapest Oxfords in Antique cognac calf, on the U last. They are a size 40.5. They are brand new and come with bags and box. Price is $600 OBO shipped to the US and EU. Shipping elsewhere is extra. Shoot me a PM if you are looking for different models or sizes! Thanks for looking!
thought I'd post here as well: I have a lot of brand new Vass shoes listed on Ebay at the moment: 1. Vass Budapester - Cognac calf - Budapest last size 43 UK9 US10 http://www.ebay.com/itm/272220203701?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649 2.Vass Budapest model - Bordeaux Horween CORDOVAN no.8 - P2 last EU 43 UK9 US10 http://www.ebay.com/itm/272220184578?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649 3.Vass Norweger - Antique cognac calf -...
Thought I'd share! Left to right (all different sizes): Budapest last - Peter last - New Peter last - F last - U last - SP last - K last
Up for sale is a pair of Vass Budapesters in bordeaux cordovan on the P2 last. They are a size 43. They are brand new and come with bags and box. Price is $750 shipped to the US and EU. Shipping elsewhere is extra. Measurements: 30.5cm outsole length 29cm insole length 10.5cm outsole width PM me if you are looking for different models or sizes! Thanks for looking! Thanks for looking!
Up for sale is a pair of Vass Alt English oxfords in dark brown musuem calf. They are a size 42. They are brand new and come with bags and box. Price is $620 shipped to the US and EU. Shipping elsewhere is extra. PM me if you are looking for different models or sizes! Thanks for looking!
Up for sale is a pair of Vass V cap oxfords in gold museum calf, made on the F last. They are a size 42. They are brand new and come with bags and box. Price is $620 shipped to the US and EU. Shipping elsewhere is extra. PM me if you are looking for different models or sizes! Thanks for looking!
Up for sale is a pair of Vass Italian Oxfords in the beauiful 6319 Cognac on U last. They are a size 44.5. They are brand new and come with bags and box. Price is $620 shipped to the US and EU. Shipping elsewhere is extra. PM me if you are looking for different models or sizes! Thanks for looking!
Selling a couple of pairs of Vass shoes on Ebay. Will take 450$ for them from any member ($400 for the Budapest Oxfords in 5126 cognac). 1. Vass dark brown suede slippers - Size 44 P2 last - UK 10 US 11 BNIB! 2. Vass Budapest Oxford 6125 cognac calf shoes - size 41 U last BNIB! UK 7 US 8 3. Vass Old English I - Black Calf C last size 41 UK 7 US 8 BNIB! 4. Vass double monk - Dark brown Calf F Fast size 41.5 UK 7.5 US 8.5 BNIB!
Width is 10,7cm accross the sole.
Standard F width, I'll post some measurements soon!