or Connect

Posts by Notch

Up for sale are a few pairs of Vass shoes, all new in box with the shoe trees and bags (unless stated otherwise). These are mostly unwanted MTO's, and I'm looking to sell these quickly! For my other shoes please have a look to my classifieds or send me a PM Shipping is not included in the price. Vass Alt Wien - Bordeaux calf - 3636 last size EU 42 !
Up for sale are a few pairs of Vass shoes, all new in box with the shoe trees and bags (unless stated otherwise). These are mostly unwanted MTO's, and I'm looking to sell these quickly! For my other shoes please have a look to my classifieds or send me a PM Shipping is not included in the price. Vass Theresianer - Black calf - P2 last size EU 40.5 $450
Up for sale are a few pairs of Vass shoes, all new in box with the shoe trees and bags (unless stated otherwise). These are mostly unwanted MTO's, and I'm looking to sell these quickly! For my other shoes please have a look to my classifieds or send me a PM Shipping is not included in the price. Vass London Wholecut - Plum museum calf - U last size EU 42
I don't wear manbags or girly loafers, nor a sportcoat to work, I actually like only how the trousers and cardigan match, all the rest I didn't pay attention toEdit: that goes for all his pictures actually (I have some stored on my PC for inspiration). Some way or another, I like the way he is able to combine the 'basics' into a very nice outfit.
Quick question: I came across this guy on the internet and I really like his style. Does anybody know his name? Van 15 mei 2015
More to come soon!
Up for sale are a few pairs of Vass shoes, all new in box with the shoe trees and bags (unless stated otherwise). These are mostly unwanted MTO's, and I'm looking to sell these quickly! I have some more shoes in stock, don't hesitate to contact me to inquire on your size! 1. Vass Old English II - Medium brown suede - F last size EU 42 SOLD! 2. Vass Single Monk - Black calf - U last size EU 44 $450 3. Vass London Wholecut - Dark Brown Museum...
For sale is a brand new Derek Rose Lombard dressing gown, in a beatiful tonal navy jacquard fabric. This is a size medium, and I find it to be just too large on me. Price is $150, or best offer. Worldwide shipping at cost. Small flaw on one of the sleeves, hardly visible!
Jazzmenco, PM sent!
I see a lot of people ordering pleated cotton pants. Do you order a lining with it? What is the aesthetic benefit of a lining?