or Connect

Posts by Lane

Size is 42 or whatever fits US9. Condition is pretty good, only has some wear on the bottom sole area, and some on the side. Pics show that sufficiently. I can't promise the box with the shoes unless you had $30 to total. thanks please don't PM, (i wont answer), email at zealouz1@gmail.com
email me at zealouz1@gmail.com to buy, im not answering PMs. item in perfect condition, used a bit, but no signs of wear. Brand is needles but i bought it in Engineered Garments store in NYC, k.
barely used, doesn't fit me anymore. Its a small, please contact through email zealouz1@gmail.com http://www.endclothing.co.uk/engineered-garments-tab-collar-shirt-152835.html exact same as this, but a nicer color, imo of course.
bumpsss
near mint, fit nicer than a pair of rick owens because they won't look like you shit yourself and have a less severe dropcrotch. Size is Medium, 100% cotton Pms will be ignored, email at
SOLD
fits everything from a 30-32 waist, 3/4 cut. Fabric has a nice texture to it and works wonders in all seasons, despite being light its quite warm. dont PM, email me at zealouz1@gmail.com
yy56u44u5u
Item is from the mens collection from SS12, it is in superb condition, no holes or tears. Size is Small, and can be worn loose or fitted, 41 cm shoulder, 48-49cm pit to pit. do not private message me (I won't read it) email me at zealouz1@gmail.com
they are dope, but not worth the extra change instead of buying regular chucks