or Connect

Posts by JMayle

If anyone comes up with a pair of shell cap toe boots in color 8 or a shade of brown with a rubber sole, please let me know. Ideally something similar to the J Gilbert boots that Namor posted last year (which I wish I'd bought then), or these lovely boots from Unionmade. http://unionmadegoods.com/Alden_Kirkwood_Cordovan_Cap_Toe_Boot_in_Color_8_3527.html I don't have anything to trade but I'll gladly pay money. Also a non leather sole is kind of a requirement, the...
Bought these for my girlfriend but sadly they don't fit. New without box, size 6.5. Retail for $598, tag still attached. Dark brown in color 100% leather with leather lining and leather sole. Side zipper closure, buckles are cosmetic. 3/4" stacked leather heel. 15" from heel to top of shaft Approx. 10" from heel to toe. Made in Italy Soles and foot beds mark for no returns. Price includes shipping in the US.
damn, i've been wanting one of those.
Sierra had some good sales on Bills M2 in larger waists (38+) recently, around $45 or so with all the coupons. Might still be going on.
I'm not sure if you're familiar with the M2's at all, but I have a couple pairs (one which are bullard) in 35 waist that I thrifted, and the cut is really large. I have really big thighs/calves too, and I had to have both pairs tapered from mid thigh so as to not feel like I'm wearing a dress.
J. Crew Woodland Jacket - Size Large Bought this last winter and wore it maybe 15 times, lost weight and it's too big now. I really wish it wasn't, I love this jacket. Halley Stevenson waxed cotton Red and black plaid quilted lining Fold-down corduroy collar with hidden snap closure. Snap front with metal clasp fastening storm closure. Patch pockets, slash pockets. Adjustable button-tabs at cuffs. Very warm. Chest, laid flat: 23.5" Outside sleeve, to cuff: ...
Thinning out some things that never get worn. White with a small blue and ecru stripe In fantastic shape. Spread Collar Chest Pocket MOP buttons Double Button Barrel Cuff Chest: 23" Outside Shoulder to Cuff: 25", about 34 1/2" from the middle of the shoulder. if you want any other measurements feel free to ask. Price includes lower 48 US shipping.
Also, I walked into a thrift store today and an older gentleman yelled at me "hey buddy, how much for that coat?! I wanna buy that coat!", referring to my 1958 peacoat. We talked about them for a couple minutes, and he told me that he had served in the 1950's but had ended up donating his to a museum, and was having a hard time finding a replacement. I pointed him to eBay, where I found mine, but I later realized I forgot to ask him how much he was willing to give me...
It has all of the features you listed, here's a pic though. Please excuse the quality, all I have is my phone at the moment.
I know this is a peacoat thread, but hopefully someone can still answer my question. I picked up a CPO shirt today at an antique store for $20, and the tag inside looks similar to a 1940's era tag. I don't see why anyone would fake a tag for a such a thing, but I'm still curious as to whether this is legit.