or Connect

Posts by nycxandy

Mike... Quick question about construction of the trousers. There are plastic/transparent threads that hold the top of the back pocket and waistband together. I assume these are removable for waist/seat alterations? If so, can these be left off after alteration or should they replaced? Thanks!
Just purchased my very first pair of Rota's. Looking forward to receiving them and hoping they fit well.
@NickPollica Are there any retailers that stock 46S jackets besides Bloomingdales?
As indicated in an e-mail with Ecole, the $50 credit isn't supposed to apply towards promotional (sales) items. Also, the return policy is 28 days.
Went to Bloomingdale's, but Marc just got off the clock when I got there so I wasn't able to speak with him. However, the selection on the racks was definitely smaller than what's shown in the pictures above.
Stumbled upon an interesting kickstarter for bespoke shoes: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1833418877/m-a-d-e-tech-x-bespoke
I have a new Uniqlo wool cashmere chesterfield coat from this season. This was purchased from Uniqlo Japan so the sizing is a bit slimmer than the offering from Uniqlo USA. Model: Chesterfield Coat Color: Grey (glen plaid with hint of brown) Materials: 90% wool, 10% cashmere Size: XS (Japan) Self Measurements Shoulder: 16.25" P2P: 19.75" Sleeve: 23.25" Back: 31.5" Price is $150 (PayPal non-personal) shipped via USPS Priority Mail (w/Delivery Confirmation; tracking #...
I have a new Uniqlo wool cashmere chesterfield coat from this season. This was purchased from Uniqlo Japan so the sizing is a bit slimmer than the offering from Uniqlo USA. Model: Chesterfield Coat Color: Navy Materials: 90% wool, 10% cashmere Size: XS (Japan) Self Measurements Shoulder: 16.25" P2P: 19.75" Sleeve: 23.5" Back: 31.5" Price is $150 (PayPal non-personal) shipped via USPS Priority Mail (w/Delivery Confirmation; tracking # will be provided) to the...
Another price increase? How much?
For the Eidos sport coats, how does the NMWA model differ from the current Bloomingdale's one? I think I've read in an older post that the NMWA model has wider lapels (easily distinguishable from pictures) and is a bit longer in the body (if yes, by how much)? Are these two the only differences? I have one from Bloomie's and would like to know how the NMWA compares. Also, when's the cutoff for Eidos pre-oders tomorrow? Thanks!