or Connect

Posts by nycxandy

I have a new pair of Epaulet Walt trousers for sale. Instead of the usual ~35" unfinished inseam, these have been shortened to an unfinished (with serging) 30" inseam . I had my tailor blindstitch hemmed them to a 27" inseam, but decided to go with cuffs afterwards. Because of the shorter inseam, there is not enough fabric for the 1.5" cuffs that I want. The length of these pants should be OK for anyone who wears an inseam of 29" or less without any cuffs. Model:...
I have a brand new pair of Lanvin midtop sneakers for sale. It was originally purchased from the SneakerBoy sale. Retailed for $900+. Model: Mid Top Sneaker in Nubucked Calfskin Full Description: "Basket Mi Haute Bords Volants Veau Nubuck" Season: FW13 (?) Color: Anthracite (Dark Grey) / Sole is Dark Blue-Green Size: 6 UK, 7 US, 40 EU Others: Leather lined; Includes an extra pair of white laces and shoe bags For more pictures, please see the Forward site. Price is...
Go back seven posts prior to yours?
Oh, I need something like this. How's the insulation?
How do the MTO lightweight hopsacks compare to the currently available hopsacks?
Are the grey hopsack trousers a new arrival? If so, the 30 sold out quick.
Are the Dove Grey Hopsack Walts ever coming back?
I have a new long sleeve tee from Rick Owens DRKSHDW. I've only tried it on once. It was purchased earlier this winter from Totokaelo for $250 (w/shipping). Retail was $340. The pictures with the model are from the Totokaelo site. Color: Black Fabric: 100% Cotton Size: Small / S Season: FW13 Details: Ribbed cuffs and patchwork along sleeves Please visit Totokaelo for information and additional pictures of the same tee in dark dust color. Self Measurements Shoulder:...
I have a new Patrik Ervell Pocket Sweater for sale. It's only been tried on once. I pre-ordered a Schneider plain black sweater so I won't be needing this one anymore. It was purchased earlier this winter from the PE store for $168 (50% off retail; w/tax). Color: Black Fabric: Baby Alpaca Size: Small / S Season: FW13 Self Measurements Shoulder: 16" (from front) P2P: 19.75" Sleeve: ~24.75" Back: 25" (bottom of collar down) Price is $155 (PayPal non-personal) shipped...
Congrats!!!