or Connect

Posts by nycxandy

Do you remember checking out the wool/poly pants (KP42-068)? I'm trying to decide between them, the cotton/nylon ones (KP42-095), and the wool/cash ones (KP42-038). I'd prefer the pair with less sheen/more matte finish and that's heavier/thicker, but could still be worn on a warm spring day. I hope you can help.
Thanks! So I guess a small would be a 48? How's the glass ice lamb? not any good?
How often is the high or mid collar Intarsia released in some sort of black leather? It doesn't look like one was released for SS14 or will be released for AW14?
Hey Mike... I need to take in/taper the thighs of my Walts. How competent is the Stanton Tailor Shop for this type of alteration? Thanks!
Will there be a restock on the navy and grey hopsacks? I'm a size 30 and would like to avoid paying the $20 surcharge on a MTO pair. Two pairs and taxes make quite a difference.
I have a new pair of Epaulet Walt trousers for sale. Instead of the usual ~35" unfinished inseam, these have been shortened to an unfinished (with serging) 30" inseam . I had my tailor blindstitch hemmed them to a 27" inseam, but decided to go with cuffs afterwards. Because of the shorter inseam, there is not enough fabric for the 1.5" cuffs that I want. The length of these pants should be OK for anyone who wears an inseam of 29" or less without any cuffs. Model:...
I have a brand new pair of Lanvin midtop sneakers for sale. It was originally purchased from the SneakerBoy sale. Retailed for $900+. Model: Mid Top Sneaker in Nubucked Calfskin Full Description: "Basket Mi Haute Bords Volants Veau Nubuck" Season: FW13 (?) Color: Anthracite (Dark Grey) / Sole is Dark Blue-Green Size: 6 UK, 7 US, 40 EU Others: Leather lined; Includes an extra pair of white laces and shoe bags For more pictures, please see the Forward site. Price is...
Go back seven posts prior to yours?
Oh, I need something like this. How's the insulation?
How do the MTO lightweight hopsacks compare to the currently available hopsacks?