or Connect

Posts by nycxandy

I read the close-up swatches are a lot lighter than in real life, but doesn't the beige donegal look more gray than biege? The yellow tints are hardly discernable. Is the color a lot closer to the brown tonal herringbone offering whose image is included in the item's preorder page?
@Mike Do EFF jackets, with unfinished sleeves, come with only buttons and not thread?
Thanks! E-mail has been sent to customer@nomanwalksalone.com.
I'm part of the Founders Circle but never got the e-mail. Can someone from NMWA please help? Thanks!
Need Supply collects NYS tax?
@NickPollica Are there any retailers besides Bloomingdale's that stock jackets in 46S?
Mike... Quick question about construction of the trousers. There are plastic/transparent threads that hold the top of the back pocket and waistband together. I assume these are removable for waist/seat alterations? If so, can these be left off after alteration or should they replaced? Thanks!
Just purchased my very first pair of Rota's. Looking forward to receiving them and hoping they fit well.
@NickPollica Are there any retailers that stock 46S jackets besides Bloomingdales?
As indicated in an e-mail with Ecole, the $50 credit isn't supposed to apply towards promotional (sales) items. Also, the return policy is 28 days.