or Connect

Posts by Butter

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT This is a better buy.
There's also a Nordstrom Rack in Woodland Hills that ain't bad.
http://www.justhungry.com/buta-no-ka...sed-pork-belly I make this all the time (minus some of the harder to find ingredients). Super easy but you have to remember to give it 3 hours.
Quote: Originally Posted by FidelCashflow I think Hermes belts can look good on a guy. I can see someone wearing it with jeans, and a sport coat, it's like the finishing touch Right. But he still has to be gay for it to work. Men and big logos never work. Even when you own it (except Michael Jordan).
I don't think I've obtained enough money to even consider that.
Is that first suit black or dark grey?
Quote: Originally Posted by lawyerdad Just an FYI in case you're not familiar with shopthefinest/finer threads: Ian's warehouse is in Santa Monica on Main Street, so if you check the online inventory and see he has things you might be interested, you can call him and arrange to go by and try it on in person. He's very accommodating, super nice and responds to email for same day warehouse visits. Highly recommend you try there for shoes and...
Quote: Originally Posted by lawyerdad I would see what Ian Daniels has in stock in your size at www.shopthefinest.com (for shoes and suits) +1
Quote: Originally Posted by Dressed2the9s Wonderful! I think I will either get Armani Collezioni (since they are canvassed BUT CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG) in order to use my gift card, then get Black Label suits from Ralph Lauren (since everyone feels confident they too are canvassed). Thanks for the input. Also, where could I get suits from high end fashion houses (Armani/Gucci/Versace) for discounts? Online, at certain outlets? Thanks If...
Absolutely. Coming from LA, there are lots of different sub-cultures out there and you can clearly see how well each person executes the same style. There are well dressed people in the hip hop fashion, hipster, metal, punk, goth, emo, etc. I think the common element is that the fit looks proportionate even though it may not be "fitted" and color is always coordinated.