or Connect

Posts by Butter

You really need to look in B&S right now, there are some gorgeous, high quality ties out there.
Quote: Originally Posted by Xericx Torrance sucks. (sucks may be a strong word I guess...just not a fan of it) Well, its not really "california living". Lots of kind of trashy mini-mall hell. I guess its redeeming factor its kind of near the 110 freeway I guess? If you go through Harbor City or something? Basically, its one of the few places in LA that has (at least that I've seen) that has a TGI Fridays. Maybe there are more, hell i wouldn't know. ...
It looks quite good actually in that last picture.
IT nerd reporting in. You're in the right area so far. You have gotten into access provisioning, IT policy and also acquired networking experience. What you may want to get into is security monitoring. That's where you have software that tracks activity and also helps setup perimeter defense. In IT security, there are a number of certifications which are highly regarded in the industry, such as SANS and CISSP, however you actually need a number of years in order to...
Quote: Originally Posted by DocHunter I'm moving to Torrance. I just found out. I'm an east coaster and I know nothing about the area, but I'm pretty pumped about it. Anything anyone can tell me about the area? Car advice: I'm thinking about getting a moped. Is that feasible to get me around the city? Torrance is a decent area to be around. Mopeds, if you can keep get by the look, is actually very convenient specially during rush...
Killer prices for some fine goods there.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker If you are serious thats pretty funny.
Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker ^ Ive got one of those Pradas - only thing that pissed me off about it was it had no loop in the back to put the skinny end through. That's weird cause this one has 2 loops instead of the normal 1. Quote: Originally Posted by medtech_expat Is it just me, or is "Prada" actually imprinted on the front of that tie to the left? That was one thing that bothered me but I overlooked...
This is a gorgeous piece. However, apart from interviews, has anyone found uses for things like this?
Quote: Originally Posted by Sherman90 Just consider yourself a hardcore roadie for a huge geek. It's all about perspective. QFT. Being on a campaign should be like being on a rock tour to you. If that's not what it feels like, political science is most likely not your field.