or Connect

Posts by Butter

Suit 1: Shoulder's seem awfully narrow. Is it measured from corner to corner? Can you explain exactly what was done to the sleeve? Also, are the pants equivalent to 31-32 waist?
Quote: Originally Posted by dr.no This has fail written all over it. +1 Trolled.
This is how I would do it: $1000 budget: - $350 shoes - $650 suit $2000 budget: - $500 shoes - $1500 suit $5000 budget - $1000-1500 shoes - $3500-4000 suit
Sociopath for sure.
Whichever your talent aligns with better is the better choice. Some hate reading, some hate math. If you hate reading, do IB. If you hate math, do law. If you hate both equally and want to hang with big dogs all the time, do management consulting.
Quote: Originally Posted by misery What's his address? 336 is my area code. I could pay him a visit for you +1 I think he's scheduled for some...counseling. Little shits like him need some karma instilled in them.
Quote: Originally Posted by Saltricks they seem too long +1
Quote: Originally Posted by kelvinsense Even so, my second point still stands. I'm not denying the huge importance of the retail buyers but completely discrediting bargain shoppers is a bit of a stretch. No one is discrediting them. Every NBA championship team needs starters and bench/role players. MSRP payers are starters and bargain hunters would be the bench players. You need both to succeed and can't function without one or the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackhood As someone who has overclocked his computer, modified his car and purchased Cordovan shoes, I'm officially offended by this thread! Hey listen, I am a geek too and I stand proud. We are clothing geeks on this forum.
Quote: Originally Posted by kelvinsense There is tons of stuff that goes on sale every season. Do you think these luxury brands are incorrectly calculating things over and over and over again? Yes. Incorrect financial projections occur in every company, every fiscal quarter because no one is an oracle. Their method of selling discounted goods is to meet the projected revenue as close as possible.