or Connect

Posts by Butter

Quote: Originally Posted by StephenStyle The feedback thread is here +1 Threads like this gets deleted. Better to point it out in the feedback thread that stays.
Dude, a chill just ran down my spine looking at those photos. Hope you get better soon.
Quote: Originally Posted by Magician I don't know what you're talking about. The simplest explanation for people having similar experiences in times of great stress is obviously a magical sky wizard with a golden kingdom full of dead people guided by his zombie son who is also him. Clearly, you haven't been informed about our alien overlord. http://www.venganza.org/
How much is your dignity worth?
^^ That custom table is slick. Mind sharing how much you paid for it?
The amount of people using Occam's Razor incorrectly is disturbing.
That's a sweet jacket for 90% off.
There are senile people in existence that make mistakes. I mean, why would someone waste postage on themselves knowing you can get your full money back? Least you're protected in the transaction.
Spend it on your Mom. Take her on a dream shopping trip. Also buy her lifetime spa treatment.
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Any recommendation for a good fried chicken spot? Have you tried Zankou chicken? Not fried but good chicken nonetheless. Furaibo in West LA has good Japanese style fried chicken.