or Connect

Posts by Butter

Quote: Originally Posted by jaypee Please stop posting Butter, you're making us all dumber You can get dumber? Btw, I love how so many of you read my posts, thanks!
It would help us more if you posted this information on the buyer/sellers feedback thread since these threads get deleted.
Are these true to size?
Sweet. Been looking to stock up on groceries.
You gotta get it in both colors. They're magnificent.
Have you gotten your CFA or plan on trying for it?
From a personal taste, I find 4 better than 3 since 3 seems rather played out and reminds me of 1930s mobsters (not that it can't look good, a fella pulls it off magnificently in the WAYWT thread).
Quote: Originally Posted by pdial Worked for me but it was a pair of shoes that were too small for me so my regular shoe trees did the trick. These weren't super expensive shoes mind you. Let me stress again on the short period of time though. I left it in for bout 1 hour. If I were to do everything over, I wouldn't buy a pair of shoes that require breaking in.
Not worth tailoring. Sell it for cheap or give it away.
It's not in my league but I can't see it as shocking as their regular cashmere sportscoats go for $3-4K MSRP. $7.5 for an overcoat doesn't seem out of line if that's their pricing scheme.