or Connect

Posts by Butter

Quote: Originally Posted by Chips I just came back from the leather shop that was doing the dye job on my jacket and was none too pleased. The owner of the shop who does the work was putting the job off, and at the last minute just masked off the lining with masking tape and spray painted it with an aerosol can of leather paint. It looked like a plastic bag. It felt like a plastic bag. When I walked in, he was busy peeling off the masking tape off the...
Ebay needs to implement information sharing with law enforcement for vendors with repeated fraudulent activities. There must be chumps who continuously try to game the system by making Ebay/Paypal responsible without fear of law enforcement consequences.
Quote: Originally Posted by Made in California Who did you buy it from? Howwy?? Beau. Wonderful guy, no pressure and super helpful.
Definitely recommend noobs to join simply just to make the "search" function less hassle by not requiring to input the verification code. As a noob, I use that quite a lot. However, be tactful about what opinions you express because some senior members have very thin skin and aren't mature enough to handle the slightest criticism/disagreement.
Just got back from RL @ Rodeo Picked up this RLBL charcoal mini-houndstooth suit for 30+15% off. I did not have a kicker code and they were more than willing to accommodate. I mentioned I was on the mailing list but didn't get it.
Quote: Originally Posted by HankRearden1 Care to elaborate on this point please? I still am not sure what size to order and since returns aren't allowed from Canada I'd like to get it right the first time. Sure thing. I usually wear 32" pants but for Mabitex, I had to up it to 34" (measured 17" across). Even with the larger size, the pants were still more snug around the legs and rise area than usual. The HY pants I purchased 32" and it fit...
Quote: Originally Posted by RJE On SF people have other commitments which mean they don't always achieve ISO 10001:2007. ROFL. Good one. That is a sick looking TF suit, don't blame the buyer for the impatience at all but vendor sells lots of high quality goods here all the time, no need to worry.
This thread has potential.
Quote: Originally Posted by distinctive Something like that... very oily, molds to the feet really well, and seems to be a great leather for wet weather. Very cool. So would one care for it the same way as leather or different products are required? I'm curious mainly because I liked cordovan for its durability but the premium as well as the overly shiny look is something I'm on the fence about. Thinking of chromexcel as an alternative.
You know there are other sizes you can try on, right? There are also S and L lengths for each size. Just find one that fits, you don't have to stick to 38. FYI, these sizes aren't that standardized; shoulder lengths for 38 can range from 17"-19".