or Connect

Posts by Butter

JAB carries $2200 suits?
Muse. Not exceptional but they are rarely sloppy like other rock bands.
RL mentioned they have a 60 day return policy. Just hold on to it, don't touch the tags and wait for the shipment.
Quote: Originally Posted by foggy I bought a charcoal RLBL suity yesterday with 30% off only, $1,695 down to $1,186. Thats as much as they would do. Please post pics!
Quote: Originally Posted by stu00a That's me right here As many of forum members know, it's very hard to get great items on discount, outlet stores are always hit or miss unless you have contract between them or something. For me, it's really hard to drive to an outlet store everyweek with part time job and college. And, taking pictures, measurments, and all that is not easy. As we all know, Daffy's have tons of Mabitex at heavily discounted price, and...
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles Think I saw my penis next to Alpha Centauri. I'm pretty sure that was Uranus.
Quote: Originally Posted by jha222 Thank you. Is the Paul Wilshire the one in LA. I did a google search and it popped out. http://www.yelp.com/biz/wilshire-tailor-los-angeles
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlesAlexander You post asking about an ugly pair of $500 sandals then you get mad that people don't like them or take you seriously. This feels like deja vu...reminds me of a supposed "established" member.
This is new?
Quote: Originally Posted by Made in California I go to Paul, also. I just got back from dropping off two shirts and it cost $40 per shirt to take in the sides and sleeves and $20 per to redo the cuffs. You added functional buttonholes? That's awesome, $200 is a lot though.. I'd have to really like the suit. It was the first suit I purchased since college (which was years ago) and my only suit so I figured I splurge a little. The functional...