or Connect

Posts by Butter

Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Mystery Got it back from the cleaners, still the same! still has a lighter patch the size of a fist on the back. The little bit of tide I mixed with water to scrub out the dirt is chemical (didn't know) and caused that spot to lighten. The dry cleaners said it would eventually fade away after being dry cleaned over time. I'm thinking of putting a bit of tide in a spray bottle with water and spraying the entire...
Quote: Originally Posted by Valor Universal statement. Are you implying that for something to be universal, it has to ALSO work in singularity?
Honestly, if you go to a reputable elite stylist (~$100), they can work some magic on your hair. The fact that it's long gives them a blank canvas to work on. I would recommend work on your hair first, then pick a hat that matches. You might wanna add some color to your wardrobe too so your options on hats will expand. Maybe start off with muted earthy palettes to match your style.
Quote: Originally Posted by Cool The Kid What are we considering lucking out I'm in a 700 sq ft corner 1BR walkup in the UES for 1950/mo, I think it was no fee. I think that was a decent deal Hearing this makes me glad I am in LA. Job salaries are about the same but we get twice the home you guys pay for, with no winters. Shitty part is the need for a car and insurance. We save on heating and winter clothes so that may balance it out.
Quote: Originally Posted by Saltricks Exhibit One: I can't tell if he's actually getting kicked out or if this is a halloween picture.
I just got Moccsocks for the sockless look and I gotta say, it's pretty awesome.
Yea it's skiwear but you may find some sleeker designs that can work for daily use. The amazing thing is it's not thick at all but surprisingly warm and keeps you bone dry. I have Arcteryx too but this is a different league. You can get last season stuff for ~$500
If your budget is ~$100, I would get Johnston & Murphy's.
Kjus.
Why wear shoes when you can wear flip flops?