or Connect

Posts by Butter

Pita Kitchen for Middle Eastern had me rolling. Thanks to whoever. Versailles is good food. Not sure if that's authentic Cuban. Their ox tail is phenomenal. Combo that with the mango drink and it's gfg. Their chicken ain't too bad either. +1 for Porto's Bakery. Definitely one of the best bakeries in LA. I can't think of anything you wouldn't want to try there. I always come out spending ~$50 between me and my gf. Ravioli lovers, you should hit up La Botte in Santa...
Quote: Originally Posted by dragon8 So Kiton is elitist? Not that there's anything wrong with that. That's the target market the founder decided to cater to. Why else?
Quote: Originally Posted by EdenResident It's made for fat executive types, who'd rather pay more for their stuff. Correction: They'd rather you not have a chance of being able to afford something remotely close to what he's wearing.
+1 to refund. He's gonna make you work for it, so you better be prepared to argue.
I am pretty sure most people will agree their shoes are overpriced as you can get quality bespoke for the same.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Aren't you the guy that thinks an open Netwebs board only has posts directed to specific people? If you don't want random people to reply to your idiocy, send a PM. I could careless bout what random people say on an internet forum. Actually, I sort of pity you. You have to pay to get people to talk to you at work. Even on this past Saturday afternoon, you were desperate for attention. Your daily post...
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire FTFY. We all know it's coming. Again. Uh huh. Sure worked out for the last guy that tried it! Besides, aren't you the attention whore that replies to messages not directed to you?
You got me, lonely boy, I was the nerd that got banned and had to start multiple aliases. ROFL.
Raging nerds that can't get over getting owned. I lurv it. Life is so good.
Quote: Originally Posted by yaserh WOW haha i meant i need help with it. like i have no idea what product to use to get this. You need money. About $100. Go find a reputable stylist and explain what you want. You gotta pay to play.