or Connect

Posts by Butter

Quote: Originally Posted by hobscrk777 Customer service is handing out the codes?! Yup. Not difficult at all. Got 2 in fact. Are Darltons the same as Marlows?
Quote: Originally Posted by CousinDonuts Medium Grey FTFY and +1
Quote: Originally Posted by bigbris1 OK, since you got to tell your side and other members seem to think that's the way it happened... I started a thread asking what members thought a jacket as worth in MC. I removed the FS link in my sig and stopped bumping it via price drops as at this point it became a threak and I was gauging whether or not to just keep it anyway. I let it be known early that Butter was worthless (the other member that helped ruin...
Quote: Originally Posted by gladhands Those players are piss-poor analogies because, despite their short periods of brilliance, they have more middling seasons than stellar. The same can't be said about James. If you want to compare James to a player who never won a ring, you might want to look in Sir Charles' direction. I mentioned those guys because those 3 did not play up to their FULL potential the same way James has not. Barkley on...
Quote: Originally Posted by SField How the fuck people can deny Lebron's talent and incredible accomplishments so far is unbelievable to me. You're misinterpreting what we're saying, no one's denying his talent. He is one of the best players of all time if he decides to show up. You can't give someone top 50 of all time title for that short stint in history, you have to weigh out the entire career. If you could, then Penny Hardaway,...
Marijuana edibles.
Quote: Originally Posted by gladhands James has been playing at the highest level possible for about six years now. That's not potential. It's actual greatness. You clearly know fuck all about basketball. It's not boxing. Players don't win. Teams do. You name me one player "greater" than LeBron who won a chip with a worse supporting cast than he had. Even Kemp, your wasted potential example played with Payton. The best teammate Lebro has had...
I think they forgot to tell you in music class that you need to play pussy music to get pussy. I'm pretty sure the gay looking emo guys get laid pretty frequently.
Quote: Originally Posted by gladhands I hate LeBron as much as the next guy, but it's patently absurd to think there are 50 basketball players who were ever better than this guy. You people bought the Jordan mythos hook, line and sinker. One player can't win championships, period. Lebron's supporting cast was worse than godawful. You know who the backup, 2-guard on the Cav's was last year? I haven't checked the depth chart, but there's a...
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar Believe me ,we need new members with fresh sartorial views. For different budgets might I add. If you had tens of thousands of dollars for clothing every year, it's easy to look good. Much harder to do it with a tighter budget. Most big timers here are pretty classy but you'll often run into douchey comments where they make fun of people wearing cheaper stuff, which isn't that bad.