or Connect

Posts by jakejake

I've heard that RL has just sent out a private sale coupon 40 percent off all RL clothing.
I'll follow this thread closely.. looks like majority of sample sales are in NYC.
They don't make make any more, but the Monsoon MM1000s (or other sub models) are the bomb, especially if you listen to Jazz a lot. They're like the mini-Maggie. You can find them occasionally on eBay or craigslist.
Like Beetleything suggested.. go to System Preferences and set it to check monthly. However, it's important to keep your system up to date.
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Not sure if many here will care but... Saks.com has a F&F sale, 20% off w/ code: FRIEND3 You can use more than one code too (not many people knows this) so use SPRINGSFA to get free shipping as well. When does it expire?
What are you guys' perspectives on Facebook and Twitter 2 years now? I think facebook is doing very well.
Anyone doing it? tell me about it.
Not sure if this will work or not, but worth a try: Perfume Exchange on FB Click on LIKE and post what you have or what you want to trade for or sell for. I have a set of TomFord samples (10 or 12 of them) that I will probably post on there soon.
Just noticed CP3's stat line: 7-14, 27 Pts 13 Rebs, 15 Assists
I'm happy to see the Lakers lost.. and very happy to see NO won.