or Connect

Posts by jakejake

I have to say I've learned a lot from you guys. There are definitely many that I didn't know about. No mentions of Steve McQueen or George Clooney?
i am also going to a europe trip in july (france-italy- and maybe london) for ~14 days. Any recommendations of where to book the tour? This will be my first time, so I'd like to do a tour. TIA.
Didn't notice Ryan Gosling's style before... after looking at some random pictures, yes, the guy dresses well.
I'm putting together a top 50 of most stylish icons (past and present). Of course, it's all subjective, but for the fun of it let's start with the top 10: Some names come up in my mind: -Cary Grant -Steve McQueen -Frank Sinatra -The Beatles -Daniel Craig? Who else do you have on top 10?
Brooks Brothers Friends & Family 25% off May 4-May 9, 2011 code 04FRIEND
Thanks Namor.
I've heard that RL has just sent out a private sale coupon 40 percent off all RL clothing.
I'll follow this thread closely.. looks like majority of sample sales are in NYC.
They don't make make any more, but the Monsoon MM1000s (or other sub models) are the bomb, especially if you listen to Jazz a lot. They're like the mini-Maggie. You can find them occasionally on eBay or craigslist.
Like Beetleything suggested.. go to System Preferences and set it to check monthly. However, it's important to keep your system up to date.