Posts by jakejake

should I buy for my girlfriend? Old or used. Japanese cars only. Any recommendations?
How come you guys don't like houses with garage? Where are you going to park your M-Benz? I've seen every new house now has a garage built-in.
Quote: Originally Posted by amerikajinda I was in "The Rack" (Nordstrom Rack) yesterday, standing in the loooong line to pay for my stuff, when off to my left about 25 feet away from me I noticed two very tall girls trying on hoodies... I'm 99% sure they were sisters because one was a 9.2 or 9.3 and the other was a 9.6 and the 9.6 was probably 3 or 4 years younger than her older sister (who may have been 25) and they had quite similar facial structures. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by acidicboy Most definitely! And I think those are nice shoes! And don't forget the pocket square. Thanks. I almost forgot the pocket square. As of right now, I only have a nice pair of brown shoes (AE). The other black pair is a square-toe and not as nice.
I'm attending a friend's wedding in the evening (7PM, indoor) at some restaurant. Is it OK for me to wear brown shoes (Park Avenue) with a charcoal suit? + white dress shirt + pink tie Please advice. Thanks.
Don't forget to use a condom.
Kef 104.2 + Panasonic XR55 Love the Kefs!
Was the doctor a dermatologist? I would question his diagnosis and go get a second opinion, especially from a dermatologist.
I have it too. I think it's fungus.
so "gay"