or Connect

Posts by jakejake

Holy cow! Have girls or at least gal friends hit more on you now?
Windows svks! And I'm using one right now.
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara Maintenance on a Lexus isn't all that cheap. Unless you have a steady job (I assume you're in your early 20's or something), I'd go for an easily-repaired car like a Civic or Accord. I heard that the Lexus SC line share the same engine as the Camry (not sure if that's even true). So how does it cost extra to maintain this car vs. a Camry? I'm trying to understand..
What do you guys think of the older Lexus SC300? My g/f likes those. I'm probably going to look for one with under 80K miles. Anyone in here own this car? What should I look for when I inspect this car?
Well... she's going to pay for it with her money. She's in her early 20's. The car should be practical and reliable. However, she's open to other types of cars (including luxury, sports, sedan, hatchback). The car must not have more than 80K. That's the criteria. So far, I've thought of: -1998-2002 Honda Accord -Civics (she doesn't like them) -Near new Toyota Yaris -Scions tC are probably out of her price range, even used -Acura CL (the last...
should I buy for my girlfriend? Old or used. Japanese cars only. Any recommendations?
How come you guys don't like houses with garage? Where are you going to park your M-Benz? I've seen every new house now has a garage built-in.
Quote: Originally Posted by amerikajinda I was in "The Rack" (Nordstrom Rack) yesterday, standing in the loooong line to pay for my stuff, when off to my left about 25 feet away from me I noticed two very tall girls trying on hoodies... I'm 99% sure they were sisters because one was a 9.2 or 9.3 and the other was a 9.6 and the 9.6 was probably 3 or 4 years younger than her older sister (who may have been 25) and they had quite similar facial structures. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by acidicboy Most definitely! And I think those are nice shoes! And don't forget the pocket square. Thanks. I almost forgot the pocket square. As of right now, I only have a nice pair of brown shoes (AE). The other black pair is a square-toe and not as nice.