or Connect

Posts by jakejake

Is there a similar item for cheaper (e.g. $75)?
i enjoy using my Macbook i get better productivity with my thinkpad x31 I currently have both the macbook and the the ibm thinkpad x31. i use both depends on where i'm at. i bring the x31 with me to work, school, etc. b/c it's light and i love the nipple mouse (allows me to be more productive with my fingers than the trackpad). on the other hand, i keep my macbook next to my bed and use it in my pleasure time (surf the web, watch dvd, listen to music, radio, etc.) ...
I got a light blue one. I like the fabric (comfortable as someone already mentioned), but I do agree it's loose near the waist (I have a slim body). I'm not sure if washing it will shrink it a little... I might just return it. Oh well..
I picked one up today from Marshalls for $39.99. It looks really nice, but I don't know anything about this maker? Anyone?
What about Renton/Kent/Belleview area? I figure I can drive 10-20 minutes to Burien to work but don't have to live in Burien.
Quote: Originally Posted by j It depends whether you like being in the city and also by what means you will commute. Burien is south of Seattle in a sort of... undesirable area. I'm not too familiar with the part of the city west of there closer to the water, but it's probably your best bet. 10-20 minutes during any kind of traffic doesn't get you that far away from Burien, unfortunately. j, thanks for your reply. why is that west side area...
Quote: Originally Posted by Eason Get Out, Get Out While You Still Can Why?
Hello, I recently got a job in Burien, WA (Highline Medical Center) and will start working in July. I've been to Seattle a few times, but I don't know enough about the areas surrounding it. I'm hoping to find a town/place about 10-20 minutes away from Burien. Do you guys have a suggestion as to which nearby towns I should look into? I'll probably either rent an apartment or sharing room with someone. If I like the area, I'll probably by a house in 1-2 years. I'm a 27...
For good sound in computer speaker size, try Monsoon speakers -- they stopped making them but can be found on eBay... still pricey since they're harder to find.
sweet potatoes... here's how you cook them: 1. wet it (or wash it) 2. papertowel dry it 3. wrap it with plastic wrappers 4. dig some holes through the plastic wrap with a knife or .. 5. microwave it for 3 minutes 6. unwrap it right away or wait 1-2 minutes before unwrapping it it's ready to eat.