or Connect

Posts by Lighthouse

Hate crimes are a myth. Please see the Fake Hate Crimes thread.
This is why Hillary will be the next POTUS. I can only hope that the military has a long memory, assuming our soldiers won't be wearing Star Trek space gowns and assaulting the enemy with love and teaching moments in the coming months.The Benghazi Debacle Should Have Ended Hillary Clinton’s CareerInstead, with an assist from the media, she’s going to get off scot-free.By David French — June 28, 2016
The wolves feed on the sheep as the sheepdogs schedule their gender reassignment surgery.
Whites in the west are being raped and beaten and attacked. The Nigerians murder the Dutch who dare walk out of their homes past midnight. Using the logic of "Colin Powell used private email too," I say two wrongs make a right.
His spirit lives on.
Happened at Ataturk Airport ... "Just sayin'"
Loathing, please translate into English.
A predictable response to 30 years of racist, anti-Western immigration policies shoved down Britons' throats.Had you read my posts here five years ago, you would know then that this backlash was inevitable.
New York Times: GOP's Harvest of Shame in Istanbul Editorial: NRA and the rifle used in Istanbul New York Times: Christians in Airport during Terror Attack New York Times: Does Christianity Foment Anti-Turkish Sentiment New York Times: Attackers in Istanbul Motivated by LGBT Hate, White Privilege
Not much there, there.Only a private server set up in violation of law to hide Clinton's bribes.Ignored pleas from the ambassador for security.A cover up by the State Department to conceal emails.Lying to families of the dead.Repeated lies to the media about erasing data (ala post-Vince Foster file purging by fixer Cheryl Mills)With Clinton, its hard to keep track.