or Connect

Posts by Lighthouse

I made a T Shirt with the slogan, RESPECT MY WHITE PRIVILEGE, BITCH and wore it on campus. The students collapsed, foaming at the mouth, convulsing. A good time was had by all.
Soros has to be Greek. He just has to.
You have to look at the attitudes of Muslems in polling. And try to find a video or statement by a Muslem about 9/11, 7/7, beheadings, etc., that does not include the word "but." I'm not saying its impossible, but give that a go.
Celebrate Diversity!**As long as diversity means college educated white male Protestant
Cruz's best weapon is that he knows the left backwards and forwards. He's been around them for his entire adult life. You're probably referring to Charlie Rose and his harem.
This is accurate. The conceit of the multi-culturalists and post-colonialists is that "brown people" are just like us. That US Weekly mentality is inherently racist.
The HuffPo crowd views the West as racist and evil, and therefore is warmed by the prospect of the colonial evil capitalist West being eaten away from the inside, and raped by those they identify as the "brown people."Trump and Cruz are fighting for Western values. Democrats and their Greek Communist financiers are fighting for the fall of the West.
The soluBelgium is where the Dutch live, and Holland is where the Holls live. Sweden is the Netherlandians.
What, are you calling "We are Belgium" tweets and flag colored lighting weak?
I wasn't sure which white Americans were being lynched by leftists, but then I realized you're referring to the lynchings that took place at Duke and UVA campuses.