Posts by Lighthouse

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=NBC+the+More+You+Know&FORM=RESTAB#view=detail&mid=0FB409FD1C75864CBB1C0FB409FD1C75864CBB1C
Don't you want Katy to succeed with greatness?? Get busy and write some songs, people.
I haven't thought of that. Maybe that could be her acoustic track.The second track is "International Dance Party"Starts off in Bm synthesizer (think Eno's Obscure Records), transition to bright dance beat.Lyrics:Mmm hmm,mmm, hmm,party party,dance partyMmm hmmmmm, hmm,party partyall night.Chorus:International, internationalinternational, yeahhhhRepeat as AAThe B section, switching to bright major key of C:You told me you could dance,You told me everything,You told me you'd...
I was thinking of writing her a dance track called "Oo La La." In the key of G, ritornello base line, "Oo la la, Let's dance until dawn, oo la la, Let's get the music on 'Cause tonight, tonight, I'll make you feel a'right Tonight, tonight, we'll set the sparks aflight"
I think all of the mods deserve our respect.
Geez edlanta, get it together.
Flagged.
I will monitor this thread closely. -B
I get it that J is really important and everything, but he doesn't even drop by anymore. This sads me.
Given the detail in this show, every knot and article of clothing is intentional. There is a 1974 feel to some of Hannibal's suits and furniture. I believe there are 2 reasons behind this. First, his style is non-conforming, highlighting his non-conformity with society. Second, I suspect they are attempting to set a tone for the future; to break the current crisp blue and white corporate garb. Just a hunch.