or Connect

Posts by Lighthouse

I appreciate your input gentlemen. This gives me much to ponder as I consider . . . . THE FATE OF MANKIND!
Waze follows you around to determine your movements. Google and Amazon track your reading. Somewhere, a three dimensional e-clone of you exists. You are no longer independent and free thinking. Rather, you are wired into and controlled by the twits in Cupertino, D.C., and Peking. Can you survive without the internet? Without the apps and Twitter? I've thought about this. The biggest drawbacks to going net free would be: 1. No internet bill paying 2. I'd have to call...
They eat a lot at the dinner table. It makes me hungry.
Wallander Season 2 on Netflix. Season 3 is not subtitled. I watched about 5 minutes before I realized i had no idea what exactly the characters were saying. Maybe I was learning Swedish more than I knew. Season 3 would be a great tool for someone learning Swedish; immersion learning with dead Swedes and crime.
Harold, where it the bear guy from? What movie? It seems so familiar. Almost like ... a strange dream . . .
I can't believe what they did to the true heros of the story . . . Especially the inspiring character played by Skellen Skarsgard.
Groundhog day ceremonies with stupid mayors in stupid hats.
NOTICE TO READERS: I am undergoing routine maintenance through Monday to improve the quality of my posts. A periodic audit of posting activity has revealed areas in need of tuning and adjustment. These audits are scheduled at regular intervals to ensure the highest quality posts. Thank you for your continued support, fellowship, and readership. Sincerely, Lighthouse
Saw "The Interview" on Netflix. Its a "Laurel and Hardy meet The Mad Dictator" type of movie. I lol'd about 7 times.
None of the above. Ever heard of Saul Rubinek? He played the writer who rode the train with Richard Harris. He's one of those character actors that you've seen a million times, but can't come up with his name.Saul was waiting to pick up his bags. Scruffy, tired looking -- so very normal in my book.