or Connect

Posts by Lighthouse

Quote: Originally Posted by magogian12345 FSU, wow, just wow. And here I dared to get excited about this seaon. I'm a lot less sad about the ND loss than I thought I would be (if you had asked me before the game). Denard Robinson is just insane. That said, ND had plenty of chances to score and we didn't. Crist and his passes to the band, ugh. However, if Crist had been in for the other 90% of the first half, its pretty likely we would have won. ...
Shouldn't the f in styleforum's logo also appear in red? styleforum seems more fitting.
Statistician! Summon the statistician! We have a question for him. And bring us some grapes. And a mirror. so I can admire my beauty and loathe myself while I post on facebook.
Looks like I need to set up a facebook page. I am a superb physical specimen and I hate myself or being so perfect.
She has the distinctive aura of a merciless golddigger.
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel you'll definitely score with these guys I hope there's a good explanation for . . . that.
Quote: Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 Pilates is where it's at. Hmmmm. I'll check on that. Seems like limbering up on the floor and pouring sweat would make for some good conversation openers.
Looking to at least get out of the house and maybe get some exercise. The bar scene can be depressing and I don't have wingpersons. Is yoga the place to go?
Quote: Originally Posted by otc Shoes that are worn heavily on a boat tend to get a rather foul odor too...It is different from stinky feet smell (can be far worse) and once it is in a shoe, it stays in the shoe. Maybe a ton of febreze might work...I have tried it on my sailing gloves and it sort of solved the problem. Even just spritzing with vodka can work a little bit. Maybe the answer is the development of improved feet technology.
Don't forget the self-destructing textbooks that cost $200 a pop. They are designed to blow up after 18 months. Take a look at the binding if you don't believe me. Listen to it snap, crackle and pop when you open it for the first time.