or Connect

Posts by Lighthouse

Shoe trees, you must use shoe trees! Cedar shoe trees, and some cloth shoe bags.
Are you selling products?
Say, this fellow has a problem. Hmmm, what's this? A link? To Coach bags! Holy Toledo--I think I shall purchase some of these fine products.
Quote: Originally Posted by Stylish Pilot Disagree big time with the weights of 1 and 2. 1 is probably in the 320-340 range. 2 is probably right around 305 1 is too short to be 320-340. The Fridge was much taller and weighed 300.
I have a pair of suede moras and they make me very happy. I support your effort.
Left to right: 5'9" -- 270 pounds 6'1" -- 287 pounds 6' -- 255 pounds 5' 11" -- 269 pounds
Quote: Originally Posted by j Sadly, I don't get AMC. Rats! Death Wish 4, the Crackdown is on tonight. It is much better than Death Wish 3, which was almost cartoonish in its over-the-topness.
Quote: Originally Posted by Thomas AAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK - I forgot tooth fairy duty last night/this morning. Son lost a tooth last night, I heard about it tangentially and thought, oh, better get a fiver under his pillow tomorrow morning before he gets up. Totally slipped my mind, and Mrs. T goes to wake him up...he checks under the pillow, and finds...his tooth in its little plastic chest. =( damnit damnit damnit!!! I'm a failure as a...
Quote: Originally Posted by RJE Just back from five weeks of work, mainly re-chroming bumpers/overriders/hub caps; new Mota-Lita wheel (not correct, but pretty); add MP3 jack to stereo; tighten up doors; adjust steering (much tighter); five new tyres (nothing wrong with last ones, but at 10 years old, time for a replacement); replace a fuel tank; full service; new rev counter unit. Your car is absolutely beautiful. A work of art, truly.
Quote: Originally Posted by edinatlanta why haven't you been poasting as much lately? The real reason: http://www.amctv.com/