or Connect

Posts by Lighthouse

Quote: Originally Posted by mkarim +100. In general, western men and women have an idealistic view of what life should be like. They are heavily influenced by the media, whose job is to entertain, not educate. Very true.
Quote: Originally Posted by Hey Man I get a fee or salary, royalties and percentage of movies and TV shows that I am associated with. Do you drive around in a convertible, smoking a cigar, wearing sunglasses, and talking to lawyers on the cell phone?
Let's say we have a bunch of invoices and we want to know if any combination adds up to a certain figure. Is there a way to do this? Solver perhaps?
He has run off to Motherjones.com to figure out what to do next.
Laserblast. http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi2204368921/ actually there is an annoying ad before the teaser, but trust me it is a great movie
super skinny guys can probably get away with no t shirt, but most normal sized american men don't want to show the contours of their belly fat and other buldges and terrain through the shirt.
Quote: Originally Posted by why Those albums are all his worst. Even compared to other artists' albums they're terrible. All the wit and passion of his earlier albums was supplanted by discordant droning rhythms and cliched Christian lyrics. It really depends on what you're in the mood to listen to. I know this statement invites a witty retort, but that's just kinda where it is.
^^^^^^^^^ Has anyone ever bought any of this crap? Why do these . . . . people . . . keep doing this? (The crap was removed by the moderator.)
Quote: Originally Posted by romafan what record has 'dark eyes'? Empire Burlesque I believe. Street Legal has memorable tunes. Can you tell me where we're headin', Lincoln County Road or Armageddon, seems like I've been down this way before . . .
Hey Man are you in Canada or the U.S. right now?