or Connect

Posts by Lighthouse

Plus she's lesbian.
Except for the murders of her castaway friends and her political enemies.
She is overcompensating for the fact that genetically she is not fully black.
No, but I do get some pleasure casting the left under the dark red light of their Satanist thought master.
Benghazi represents that triumph of self-serving politics over country. Conservatives have come to believe that, to the far left, the ends justify the means and that winning at politics is all there is. (If you doubt this, turn to MSNBC, where every event is cast in electoral politics).Benghazi confirms that Alinksyism and narrative control the left.Ambassador begs for security, gets killed by jihad, Obama and Clinton say it was the unfortunate result of a hate crime in...
I would like to see the entire Middle East and Asia move to Europe and the UK. Think of the big race tracks we could build in all of that empty space.
CE is vibrant and colorful again. We have some good recent additions. CE is cool again. That is all.
What is our black attorney general's last name?Other triggering names:King (white monarchist oppressor fascist)Jackson (slave owner and indian killer)Columbia (Columbus indian killer)
Vacuous slogans and lies? The pot calls the kettle black.Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3351604/Vacuous-sloganeering-outright-lies-fake-hair-White-House-launches-unprecedented-personal-attack-Donald-Trump.html#ixzz3tls6mNRWFollow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Work with me here. Do you want immunity or not?