or Connect

Posts by Lighthouse

I would alsoI was just learning to speak Canadian.
Christie goes after abortionists
Trump is the price the GOP is paying, and will pay, for betraying the country on immigration. Gov-Corp, Inc. made money on cheap, no questions asked labor and the GOP aided and abetted the crime. What is a country when you can make a few bucks and buy Gucci for your mistresses?
He will be a bad president, but at least I'll get my wall. That has been the centerpiece of his campaign, and it is the top concern (subconsciously or not) of the majority of Republicans and Democrats, even if they don't admit it to themselves. Trumps failure to build a wall will be a humiliation to him, and he is a narcissist, so he will build the wall. He may destroy the D.C. system in the process and scare the crap out of the rest of the world.Added bonus.
The mother's behavior is outrageous, and speaks to the screwedupness of soccer mom / facebook/ life is good / selfie culture.
I think he has a point there. The government seems to be picking favorites based on content and race. If you are ultra-liberal or black and angry, we'll let things slide. If you are AWW (angry while white), you might as well wear a target for the snipers.
Do we know the race of the cop who fired the shot?
I think the far left hates him because he understands them and can play on their field.I think the RINOs hate him because he isn't waiting his turn or playing by the rules.He is arrogant and somewhat obnoxious, but we've had an arrogant, snobbish, aloof president for 8 years.Cruz 2016!
There are no free lunches. The GOP should be thinking of ways to exact a pound of flesh for Obama's lawlessness.In the general election: Yet another example of insider Washington, where the powerful look out for each other at the expense of working citizens. They pass laws that they won't live by.I would up the ante. "Under the Clinton exception, federal workers can store confidential documents on their home computers."
Cultures based on atheism or worship of the state enjoy witty repartee at parties, but things don't last. Citizens go about life worshipping themselves, humanity, art, love, dictators, their children, and politicians. 500 million gods for 500 million people. Meanwhile, the Moslem migrants go about life with a more unifying world view, rejecting the nihilism of their host culture. Christianity and classicism cannot be found in postmodern secular Europe. But fear...