or Connect

Posts by Lighthouse

barefoot shiraz, $4.99 on sale.
If you were in the UK, you would be very limited , as the "purist" would demand that specs be worn at garden parties in the summer. In a tropical or even semitropical climate (Miami, Palm Beach, Charleston), you may be ok with the bourbon/bone specs; but the black/white would be over the top in fall/winter. I think you are okay with bourbon/bone through the early fall, but they may look out of place by the end of September. Keep in mind that 99 percent of the...
Quote: Originally Posted by forex I am sure there would be a lot of pictures if we had let's see you gain weight threak. I just saw one. I didn't see any photos yet. Its so hard not to gain weight because the food is so good. Calories are fun!
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff congrats. but you dont look any different, did it all come from your face? It did make a big difference. You have one of those frames that carries things pretty evenly. Congrats.
Women initiate most divorces. Somehow they got it into their head that marriage is about being entertained.
Quote: Originally Posted by magogian12345 FSU, wow, just wow. And here I dared to get excited about this seaon. I'm a lot less sad about the ND loss than I thought I would be (if you had asked me before the game). Denard Robinson is just insane. That said, ND had plenty of chances to score and we didn't. Crist and his passes to the band, ugh. However, if Crist had been in for the other 90% of the first half, its pretty likely we would have won. ...
Shouldn't the f in styleforum's logo also appear in red? styleforum seems more fitting.
Statistician! Summon the statistician! We have a question for him. And bring us some grapes. And a mirror. so I can admire my beauty and loathe myself while I post on facebook.
Looks like I need to set up a facebook page. I am a superb physical specimen and I hate myself or being so perfect.
She has the distinctive aura of a merciless golddigger.